Cant Buy villages????

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
wiggl3r

Cant Buy villages????

Post by wiggl3r »

Why are there no villages for sale, charters I guess, on world 2? I have spent about 20 minutes searching for them and cant find any. Do I need to just find some brand new guy and steal his village ( which I dont want to do because that would be mean)... Im a viscount and just came back from a 8 month break.

P.S. and yes I have 6 village research and captains.
countjimula

Re: Cant Buy villages????

Post by countjimula »

I recently saw a few parishes with about 5 charters and no villages in south Ireland. On the other hand if all the leaders have said go to X to help, you might find yourself in an area with few charters. I think that could be the case in northern Ireland.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Lancer

Re: Cant Buy villages????

Post by Lancer »

Ireland for the most part, and Northern Ireland in particular, never ever had charters available from World 2's beginning. It is the only part of the World 2 map which was not granted the charter option. Consequently, the only way to get a new village in Ireland (again for the most part) was to take it from somebody else. Most players grew by capturing villages from inactive players or were given villages by friends. Others took what they wanted from weaker players or in the course of dealing with players harrassing them.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”