Please copy and paste bullying Celtic Aliance messages here

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
pouet

Re: Please copy and paste bullying Celtic Aliance messages h

Post by pouet »

countjimula wrote:
If he said something like this, or worse, as a member of TCA, to an none TCA member, he would be safe behind the 16 houses protecting him.
Before saying random statements, you should get to the news - there are not 16 houses on TCA, and some houses just left the alliance. And yes, beiing protected by 16 houses is something you earn when you respect people.
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

Mors Mortis wrote:I have talked to people who said

Oh here we go, I saw a guy on TV last night that said the lizard people where coming to enslave earth, he had no proof but wanted people to believe him........... Please provide names and details of actual events as I have in this thread. You give TCA to much credence and believe they have powers they do not.

I am sure people play this game in a way that I and many others do not (ie. bullying/ lying / cheating others ) but I assure you that these people do not last to long in game. Players like this eventually upset enough people and get reset.......... just ask Druf, countjimula and certain other members of there factions.

H19 is no longer in the TCA and has not been for a long time, and for that matter I am no longer a card caring member of the organization that you refer to as the 'TCA'. Neither are alot of other people that I have seen in this thread and other thread as being referd to as members of the CA (TCA or The Celtic Alliance).
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Bretth wrote:Please provide names and details of actual events as I have in this thread.
If the following players give permission to post what they have said in private as I have I will gladly post it here.

Ghostwalkers
JimmyRulles
Currency
Xcat

Bretth wrote:I am sure people play this game in a way that I and many others do not (ie. bullying/ lying / cheating others ) but I assure you that these people do not last to long in game. Players like this eventually upset enough people and get reset.......... just ask Druf, countjimula and certain other members of there factions.
You are a good politician I will give you that, make it personal, attack the messenger, repeat the same thing over and over again until they believe it.
Javean wrote: So now you mainly have the sniveling politicians, and a few of the passionate players that lost their passion and have turned into sniveling politicians.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

countjimula wrote:
Bretth wrote:I am sure people play this game in a way that I and many others do not (ie. bullying/ lying / cheating others ) but I assure you that these people do not last to long in game. Players like this eventually upset enough people and get reset.......... just ask Druf, countjimula and certain other members of there factions.
You are a good politician I will give you that, make it personal, attack the messenger, repeat the same thing over and over again until they believe it.
I am sure that you of all people would know that I do more then talk the talk........... I have shown you that I can also walk the walk.

You are not even active in W2 anymore.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Bretth wrote: I am sure that you of all people would know that I do more then talk the talk........... I have shown you that I can also walk the walk.
What are you referring to?

Thread here:
JunoonMonty

Post by JunoonMonty »

there is no bullying!!!! People ask if you're still active if not then they raid you, and with justification, you dont want to be conquered you reply to those players that you're here.. if you're on once every 2 weeks then you're not playing and might as well be inactive. Greedy players, are just envious because a house figured out how to control the game, and a couple of little punks who want some parishes dont want to do the work to earn one, and then they just say ooohhh noo we are being oppressed because im to lazy to show others that i can use parishes for the whole alliance not just for myself.
All this freedom fighting talk is crap. There is a few strong players who want to see leaders fall and make up all kinds of rumors...
I've been weak neutral player for long time... if anyone always bullyied weaker players its the people that call themselves freedom fighters now!!
Even if H4 and H19 win, they are going to be even worse tyrants than H2. Stop envying great men!
Kaledren

Post by Kaledren »

JunoonMonty wrote:there is no bullying!!!! People ask if you're still active if not then they raid you, and with justification, you dont want to be conquered you reply to those players that you're here.. if you're on once every 2 weeks then you're not playing and might as well be inactive. Greedy players, are just envious because a house figured out how to control the game, and a couple of little punks who want some parishes dont want to do the work to earn one, and then they just say ooohhh noo we are being oppressed because im to lazy to show others that i can use parishes for the whole alliance not just for myself.
All this freedom fighting talk is crap. There is a few strong players who want to see leaders fall and make up all kinds of rumors...
I've been weak neutral player for long time... if anyone always bullyied weaker players its the people that call themselves freedom fighters now!!
Even if H4 and H19 win, they are going to be even worse tyrants than H2. Stop envying great men!

What about them razing without first asking what a situation is? What about threatening PM's without justification, or neccessity? What about presurring players to do certain things (i.e. votes, etc) or face consequences?

I'm not saying they don't help people, because they do...but they bully equally if not more so to get what they want.

If you don't believe these things happen with the CA...then your delusional, ignorant, or just in denial stage because you are one of the dozens of zombies under their foot.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

JunoonMonty wrote:there is no bullying!!!! People ask if you're still active if not then they raid you, and with justification, you dont want to be conquered you reply to those players that you're here.. if you're on once every 2 weeks then you're not playing and might as well be inactive. Greedy players, are just envious because a house figured out how to control the game, and a couple of little punks who want some parishes dont want to do the work to earn one, and then they just say ooohhh noo we are being oppressed because im to lazy to show others that i can use parishes for the whole alliance not just for myself.
JunoonMonty wrote: yeah and the next day h2 win and win and win...... this war is either you choose absolute order, or a republic for governing this, world.... I for enjoy all this emotional torment that comes with this game, and obviously i turned to the hard line controllers, because personally better experience then with the freedom fighter/ liberates or whatever.......
It looks like someone did not get the talking points memo in time. It is funny how often TCA wants to have it both ways.

Thread here:

Return to “World 2 Lounge”