EVERYONE ON W2 LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
KING KIRK III

EVERYONE ON W2 LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by KING KIRK III »

:idea: I have a plan to make everyone happy, what if houses didnt matter, what if there were teams or something. I think that the houses should each split up 5 houses in one team and would make 4 teams/sides to a war, wich would be caotic, but fun :) That way the CA could be 1 team, and the other houses could also join up and make a team. But what would the teams be called? you might ask, well i can only prupose ideas...

The celtic's/CA clan
The Warrior clan
The farmer clan
The neutral party
The emperials
etc....

This way war would be fair, no side would have uneven number of houses, and since theres 4 countries, and there will be 4 clans/teams whatever. We would all start off fair, well maybe people who own wales wont, but if they diont like that they could attack another clan for there land. And now, there would be a "god of war" and he would be elected to make sure that world 2 will never go bad again, if it does, he will have the right to overthrough all power of a clan that is cuasing trouble, Thats why i would call him the god of war. Not really a god, but i mean it as he has the highest class of power. Controling it. we will select canidates on a deiferent thread, and once the votes come in, the God of war will be chosen, he would have to be crown prince, and he would be on no ones side, he would just chill out, talk to some nieghbors maybe, and he could choose if he wanted to go to war and what side he would choose. Also he could make the fifth side of the war, which would be automatically called, "The_____of the_______________" And every god of war will be listed in a thread which will be called the book of world 2 history, since: (Month/day/year) A new God of war will be elected when he gets tired of it and does not want to be it anymore, or in some amount of months (still thinking).

War
4 sides to the war, one side could make freinds with another, and the other two could make allies too, so then it would be called? (also still thinking) But there cannot be 3 teams on the same side, 2 teames would already be 10 houses, and the enemy would also have ten houses, unless the enemy has not allie, then it has 5. This is done mathimaticaly, its not made up. Its 100% fair from my point of view.

Farming:
farmers could go to war if they want, but they cannot be forced to, unless a team is protecting there land, people, etc....

Neutrals:
neutrals would be containing noobs, and other players that dont want to go to war, but they will only have 1 year time period to be neutral, or sooner if they want.

P.S please say what you think of this in your posts.

Sincerly, King Kirk III
countjimula

Re: EVERYONE ON W2 LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by countjimula »

Having TCA plan and conduct wars so that they can stay in power and not fall apart due to boredom and lack of moral is not a solution. Individual houses need to find their own independent way to govern in this world.

I would rather have truly independent houses in peace than a war controlled by TCA.

We are only in this situation because many houses have decided to stay with TCA and not risk being their enemy. As soon as a few houses jump ship and claim their independence many more will feel free to follow. This world will then go back to an normal one with many independent houses, instead of how it is run by a few CA leaders currently.

I know that many are just waiting until enough players leave TCA and they fell that the danger of jumping ship is over, so they can safely do the same.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
KING KIRK III

Post by KING KIRK III »

They arent actually controlling it, they are just a mighty part of it. This war has a controler, but its not the CA/h2. Infact its not even a faction...

sincerly, King Kirk III
KING KIRK III

Post by KING KIRK III »

Also i'd epreatate replies on my ACTUAL POST, about my whole idea...
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

I see this as a lame effort by the leaders in TCA to stay in power and nothing more.

They want to make little play wars to keep people happy and get better at fighting, but still control the world.

You say that TCA is not behind this,then what power will act as a referee, or more likely handle disputes after the little mock battles? That would be the leaders of TCA, no other group in W2 has the numbers to do it. In the end it will be a mock fight on their terms.

They are so afraid of getting attacked when their shield of 15 Allie houses is lifted in this world.

Thread here:
KING KIRK III

Post by KING KIRK III »

Im sorry countjimula, but there are thruths not even the CA knows of... The CA is at war, with you and h13, nothing more, nothing less. And i will repeat again, this war has a controler, but its not close to the CA, h13, the rebelion, none are controling it. But someone is....
KING KIRK III

Post by KING KIRK III »

perhaps we will never know, but some know of that someone, and some think they have figured it out. No. they haven't, the truth will never be revealed fully, like with everything in life. If there is someone who is the controler, he would have to be very sneaky *.
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

We're in the process of devising a rewards system for quests which will likely be applied in other areas of the game as well, including rewarding the members of the Houses which have won Glory Rounds. I think that the members of the houses who have sat by and let H2 take round after round will be rather upset when they see all the cool stuff that they've been throwing away their chances at. :roll:
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Mors Mortis wrote: I Think you should not allow h2 to get anything but instead reset the glory rounds to zero and maybe make it where one house cannot win the glory round over and over again but make it where other houses can have a chance.
How will this be done in a way that is fair to the other houses in this world, houses in all the worlds, or dare I say it fair to house 2.

I feel that the speed of the glory race should in some way reflect the completion, in that when one house is doing so much better than the others, more houses are eliminated in each glory round. Perhaps there should be a glory percent quota that a house has to meet in each glory round to stay in the glory race.

I feel many players are just waiting for a house to win before getting back in the game and it is taking such a long time. In a "normal" world the time for the glory rounds and over all race is just about right, but in a world like this it is too slow.

Thread here:
KING KIRK III

Post by KING KIRK III »

i kinow how to use the edit button, its just that i dobnt unless i findanything.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”