Please copy and paste bullying Celtic Aliance messages here

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Bretth

Re: Please copy and paste bullying Celtic Aliance messages h

Post by Bretth »

countjimula wrote:
Bretth wrote: I can produce threads from both Druf and countjimula where they mock, bully and try to cheat to get there own way and to selfishly take over parish from active players in Wexford
Post them here!!
Here are a few of your pearls of wisdom.....

'The few players that know how to attack are attacking me now.' (5/15/12)
'Now your are getting the idea with attacks'

Some of Druf's

'really druf? this has already been talked about that parish is property of H4. I would like you to cooperate.' -From The Sherrif of Wexford
Druf's reply- 'i would like many things too.. Like a porshe, maybe be a god..' (5/11/12)

Another of Druf's aimed at me ( I know I am in H4 but I didn't know I was the Leader of the TCA)
'the case is that you are a local idiots, you created rules to make this world die, you attacking everyone who want to do something, you are nothing better then a garbage in a yard.i messaged my faction to say if they want they can leave.Don't worry about us, worry about yourself that you are killing this world .' (5/12/12)......

And another 'Some thing you just don't understand, what can i say dolls can't understand, they don't have brains, so they must be controling by smart guys.That's why you are doll' (5/12/12)

There are others that I can not post here as they contain swearing and/or other things that breach the rules of the Forum. These are just a hand full to show yours and your sidekicks general manor of dealing with people in game.......... I am just happy to have not heard from either of you in game since. You can see how you make people want to reset you though......
Jeremiah

Post by Jeremiah »

Wow, if that is what passes for bullying, I'm terrified.
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

Jeremiah wrote:Wow, if that is what passes for bullying, I'm terrified.
Thats what I am trying to say :)

They want us to post bullying here, there is not much bullying in this game but there are alot of smart/ mocking comments like the ones I posted. I did find one or two posts of actual bullying but they could not be posted here and to be honest I just ignore the more abusive once as they are not part of the cut and thrust of this game.

These guys say stuff like what I posted above (mocking/smart) and that is why they get reset. It is not some big conspiracy against them.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Bretth wrote: I can produce threads from both Druf and countjimula where they mock, bully and try to cheat to get there own way and to selfishly take over parish from active players in Wexford............. You are telling me these two (or most of you other haters of the TCA) would be running some kind of paradise if you where in charge.
I have never been in Wexford. Druf and I got together just before I started to attack the former house Marshall. I am not interested in any leadership positions in this world, I just find it fun to fight against a Tyrannical monopoly. Once this world goes back to a place where the players in it can chose their own leaders freely, or lead something new themselves, this world will lose interest to me. I am not saying "join me" I am just saying "you do not have to be The Celtic Alliance's lapdog".
Bretth wrote: 'The few players that know how to attack are attacking me now.' (5/15/12)
I said this after trying to get reset and getting 50 attacks before one village was Razed (with out using ID except to defeat one raze). After a while I just stopped repairing my castles after the attacks and it still took a week for TCA to raze all my villages.
Bretth wrote: If you are fair to people they will be fair back, if you are not it will catch up with you eventually.
I could not have said it better myself
Bretth wrote: Just because people will not allow others to be King Tyrant in game does not make them Tyrants, just means they got the support because they are not tyrants.
Oh really? What are the alternatives?
xX MAHMMOUD Xx wrote: we made rules that is helpful to everyone in this game and every house agree about it
and who didn't is an enemy
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 290#p87290

Bretth wrote: They want us to post bullying here, there is not much bullying in this game
Not much bullying in this game? Bullying (as opposed to fighting in a war) is something that can be an issue in any house, and it has to be actively stopped by the leadership because in the end it is harmful to the house (at least in a normal world that does not have 16 houses allied together). I find it funny that you deny it is even much of an issue here were the situation here would make it a big issue if TCA was actively trying to prevent it.

My argument is that bullying is not actively discouraged by the leadership within TCA, but is actively practiced by them.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Druf

Post by Druf »

Bretth wrote:
countjimula wrote:
Bretth wrote: I can produce threads from both Druf and countjimula where they mock, bully and try to cheat to get there own way and to selfishly take over parish from active players in Wexford
Post them here!!
Here are a few of your pearls of wisdom.....

'The few players that know how to attack are attacking me now.' (5/15/12)

Some of Druf's

'really druf? this has already been talked about that parish is property of H4. I would like you to cooperate.' -From The Sherrif of Wexford
Druf's reply- 'i would like many things too.. Like a porshe, maybe be a god..' (5/11/12)

Another of Druf's aimed at me ( I know I am in H4 but I didn't know I was the Leader of the TCA)
'the case is that you are a local idiots, you created rules to make this world die, you attacking everyone who want to do something, you are nothing better then a garbage in a yard.i messaged my faction to say if they want they can leave.Don't worry about us, worry about yourself that you are killing this world .' (5/12/12)......

And another 'Some thing you just don't understand, what can i say dolls can't understand, they don't have brains, so they must be controling by smart guys.That's why you are doll' (5/12/12)

There are others that I can not post here as they contain swearing and/or other things that breach the rules of the Forum. These are just a hand full to show yours and your sidekicks general manor of dealing with people in game.......... I am just happy to have not heard from either of you in game since. You can see how you make people want to reset you though......
Hey Bretth, you shall post your messages here too. :) Not only mines, i know you like me but that's just too much, i can't like you that way so sorry :)
Gwtheyrn

Post by Gwtheyrn »

You two clowns are a riot, you know that?

Seriously, you should take this act on Broadway or something.
Druf

Post by Druf »

Gwtheyrn wrote:You two clowns are a riot, you know that?

Seriously, you should take this act on Broadway or something.

thanks will go there :), and take you with me so i won't lost.
KING KIRK III

Post by KING KIRK III »

hmm, bully, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, lets see my insults folder... ah, here we go.

nothing?

awwwww, thats too bad, looks like the CA are good guys. lets see here...

messages from the countjimula, nothing really... i dont know the guys much.

well looks like no one is controler this war after all.

or maybe it does...
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

In all fairness I think you think you overrate the power of the CA.................

It's not a conspiracy against you just because a lot of people don't like you and the way in which you choose to talk down on them like they where something you scrapped off your shoe.

All the stuff I have done to you in the past was not based on me being in the TCA and being aggressive against you, it was because you treated people in my faction and house like they where nothing. Don't be surprised when people treat you badly if you treat others badly.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Bretth wrote: It's not a conspiracy against you just because a lot of people don't like you and the way in which you choose to talk down on them like they where something you scrapped off your shoe.
It is not about Mors Mortis or myself, it is about a world with 16 houses allied. Please post the comments you are referring to if I said them, (you have my permission) instead of making a blanket comment about someones character.

Bretth wrote: it was because you treated people in my faction and house like they where nothing. Don't be surprised when people treat you badly if you treat others badly.
Again please quote the specific thing that was said, if you are referring to me, and I will defend it.

It seems you all are playing the game if discredit the messenger to distract from what TCA has done to this world.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768

Return to “World 2 Lounge”