Please copy and paste bullying Celtic Aliance messages here

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
countjimula

Please copy and paste bullying Celtic Aliance messages here

Post by countjimula »

If you are with them please read these threads and reconsider your reasons to work with them.

Please right click the words in the in game Email to copy it to the clipboard so you can paste it in this thread. If you have a story of bullying please post it here. If it involves a 3rd party please ask for permission before posting it to respect that players privacy.

Please be sure that anything you post you can back up with a in game thread in case it's authenticity is challenged.

The Celtic Alliance needs to be accountable for its behavior.

It would be great if other players can spread news of this post.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Druf

Re: Please copy and paste bullying Celtic Aliance messages h

Post by Druf »

Aye Sir!,

The word will spread, and so do we.
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

*Tumble weeds blow past*

38 days and no posts of bullying............ kinda says it all countjimula and ever present sidekick Druf.
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

bullying is part of war aslong as you dont go further than that and stalk someone in their driveway..."Game is a game dont take it personaly"
Sir Jorsky

Post by Sir Jorsky »

The Experiment (2010 film)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Experiment is a 2010 American thriller film directed by Paul Scheuring[1] and starring Adrien Brody, Forest Whitaker and Maggie Grace,[2] about an experiment which resembles Philip Zimbardo's Stanford prison experiment in 1971.[3] The film is a remake of the 2001 German film Das Experiment,[4] which was directed by Oliver Hirschbiegel.[5]

World 2 now resembles a prison; and since we are all roll playing, World 2 resembles this film.
Stronghold Kingdoms is like Farmville except you harvest tears.
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

I just find it a bit strange that these two have the nerve to come to the forum and post all this stuff on in about the TCA when it was them in fact that came to Wexford and started all this.

When they where parts (Leadership) of SoB3 they thought they where top dog and took over 3 H4 parishes (with monks) in Wexford. When challenged and told to give them back they refused. That is why the TCA is at war with them, it is not some kind of oppression. They just can't handle being attacked for there poor judgement.
Sir Jorsky

Post by Sir Jorsky »

You miss the point, Bretth. The point is that the World 2 is a prison world. The only difference is that the jailers outnumber the inmates. :lol:
Stronghold Kingdoms is like Farmville except you harvest tears.
pouet

Post by pouet »

Bretth wrote:*Tumble weeds blow past*

38 days and no posts of bullying............ kinda says it all countjimula and ever present sidekick Druf.
ROFL nice one
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

Mors Mortis wrote:and as I said before, it is because no one is stupid enough to say anything because if they did they knew what would happen so they have kept their mouth shut.

so don't be finding it to funny just because no one is foolish enough to post something that could get them into trouble with their faction, house, or both.

Besides look at your posts, you two are both more or less mocking the poster of this thread, I can only imagine how you would actually treat those who would have said something.

anyways have a nice day and enjoy Stronghold kingdoms FarmVill edition :lol:
I can produce threads from both Druf and countjimula where they mock, bully and try to cheat to get there own way and to selfishly take over parish from active players in Wexford............. You are telling me these two (or most of you other haters of the TCA) would be running some kind of paradise if you where in charge.

I am not saying the TCA is perfect. It is made up of many different people but at least they have never attacked me and tried to take my lands just because they wanted them.

If you are fair to people they will be fair back, if you are not it will catch up with you eventually.

Just because people will not allow others to be King Tyrant in game does not make them Tyrants, just means they got the support because they are not tyrants.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Bretth wrote: I can produce threads from both Druf and countjimula where they mock, bully and try to cheat to get there own way and to selfishly take over parish from active players in Wexford
Post them here!!
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768

Return to “World 2 Lounge”