I really have to wonder why everyone is afraid of house 2

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
countjimula

Re: I really have to wonder why everyone is afraid of house

Post by countjimula »

moraxo wrote: on a sidenote, the marshall count is talking about quit the game lol, hence why nobody bothered about it.
He was house Marshall when I attacked him, I know because I used the house screen to find him, how long has he been inactive as a house Marshall?

The fact that he quit the game only puts a slight damper on the argument that nobody was watching the map and adds to the argument that World 2 has a problem with people quitting. Even if he was inactive as a symbol of the house wouldn't that make his villages something the house would like to defend?
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
moraxo

Post by moraxo »

he has been in there only for a short time, and he was inactive for a week allready.

@mors mortis

It appears that you have no idea about what is going on, and I generally don't bother to talk to trolls, hence my only and last msg to you untill you come up with something that fits the topic.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Just attacked 160thsour with 7 attacks.

Due to some stupid mistakes on my part the attack failed.

Edit:

"only another 6 or 7 armys you mite have made it :) "

Someone just said to me

Let me put it in a way that any SHK veteran would understand, and you probably would not get, to explain why I keep saying you all do not know how to attack.

If I was a heavy card user I would still have all of my villages.

Thread here:
lord snarf

Post by lord snarf »

Players fear H2 because H2 has the resources to send 1,000 man Kings armies with 600 catapults to attack inactive players,
ThreeMerryWidows

Post by ThreeMerryWidows »

@ Mors Mortis
Are you coming back to world 2...?? You don't come up when searched...
pandaaa

Post by pandaaa »

World2 is happy farm? I'm logining there sometimes to see the map and it's seems like it's nothing to do there only farming.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

pandaaa wrote:World2 is happy farm? I'm logining there sometimes to see the map and it's seems like it's nothing to do there only farming.
I feel sorry for any new players that join world 2 expecting to fight in wars, they are not getting the game that Firefly intended, due to a few selfish players, and the players that follow them. You can farm in any world, but if you want to fight you are basically just policing for TCA, or fighting the entire world, in world 2.

Update: I have been reset and probably will be reset again, but with 100 research points (saved up because I knew I would likely get reset again and again) I am not going away any time soon. With a long time interest in psychology and politics, I am having a lot of fun.

Thread here:
Veru

Post by Veru »

Why do you keep crying? Stronger won, stronger makes rules now. If players can make alliances, why do you keep whining that one alliance is better than other? You wouldn't spam forums if your alliance is winning and controlling map. Why do you close your mind and don't think even a bit? It doesn't hurt.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Veru wrote:Why do you keep crying? Stronger won, stronger makes rules now. If players can make alliances, why do you keep whining that one alliance is better than other? You wouldn't spam forums if your alliance is winning and controlling map. Why do you close your mind and don't think even a bit? It doesn't hurt.
Your saying that my mind is closed, did you look at your views? I was not fighting and neutral so you could not say I am just for house X, but I will not be neutral any longer.

Thread here:
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Last night the parish that I was steward of was scouted so I attacked that player's parish. I thought I would go on gold raiding parishes until I was kicked out of the parish and could no longer do it. 7 hours and 32 parish gold raids on TCA later I am as of now still steward of Ballinascarty. One player sent a monk to ID another village of his in the area, but I had no trouble at all keeping my position as steward and my slight vote lead as the votes never changed. There was nothing great about what I did, any competent player could have done it. The only thing that makes this interesting it the lack of resistance.

Thread here:

Return to “World 2 Lounge”