Hey H2 ?

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Druf

Hey H2 ?

Post by Druf »

Hello, i was wondering why noone fightining H2? I was playing this game for quite a lot time, but now H2 controling everything, only one house are fightining them at the moment, it's H6 SOB1 and SOB2 , I was wondering if there any guys who would like to create a * to house that are occupied all World 2 ? If there are message Druf , i just thinking at the moment, if there will be enough peoples maybe war, just thinking. I asked a few houses all i got was: " No way we would fight against H2, they are to strong.." Only ones are fightining are H5 and H10 maybe.. :D
countjimula

Re: Hey H2 ?

Post by countjimula »

Nobody wants to fight H2 in world 2 because they are too strong, they are too strong because nobody wants to fight them.

Notice they did not say "we are happy with house 2 why would we fight them"

Does house 2 have any real friends? It is only a matter of time before they fall, and fall hard.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Druf

Post by Druf »

LOOK LOWER sorry for DB
Last edited by Druf on Fri May 11, 2012 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Druf

Post by Druf »

I just saw how they abused rules.Now i will fight alongside with H6 and H9 vs H2, like saying Those who are killing shall be prepared to be killed.
xX MAHMMOUD Xx

Post by xX MAHMMOUD Xx »

lol i will tell u why we h2 are the strongest because we been every where good with everyone helping each other so we became one team and still one team
and nothing can get us down
we made rules that is helpful to everyone in this game and every house agree about it
and who didn't is an enemy
if any one remember h3 how strong he was and now we got a low rank than prince is holding the house
C.Norris

Post by C.Norris »

so your saying if i play this game for a hundred years...maybe i will see H2 empire fall

one day :lol:
Kaledren

Post by Kaledren »

xX MAHMMOUD Xx wrote:lol i will tell u why we h2 are the strongest because we been every where good with everyone helping each other so we became one team and still one team
and nothing can get us down

This right here makes you sound arrogant.
xX MAHMMOUD Xx wrote:we made rules that is helpful to everyone in this game and every house agree about it
and who didn't is an enemy
This makes you sound like tyrants. Make rules...and if some doesn't agree with them, they are eneimes. Yeah....

Also, the rules you have in place are more so to be helpful to YOU (The CA), not everyone. The more I play here and deal with the CA, the more that becomes apparent. Not to mention I have noticed the rules are conveiniently bent if it is in the CA's bes interests. Such as monking Parishes.
Last edited by Kaledren on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Mors Mortis wrote:what is even funner is that I check the house/factions list to keep an eye on 'devoted' h2 members and guess what the guy(xX MAHMMOUD Xx) left h2 to join h20.

I wonder how trust worthy he is seeing he leaves a house at the drop of a hat. :lol:
I am not sure if this is the case here, but I have every reason to believe that the CA leaders place people in houses to keep control of the world. With the loyal CA members influence spread out over many houses it is easier to keep control and identify disloyalty.

Thread here:
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

pouet wrote: And yes, beiing protected by 16 houses is something you earn when you respect people.
So are you saying that nobody in TCA has ever disrespected others, or sent any juvenile insults to another player?

countjimula wrote: Please post the comments you are referring to if I said them, (you have my permission) instead of making a blanket comment about someones character.
Still waiting...

Thread here:
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

countjimula wrote: Please post the comments you are referring to if I said them, (you have my permission) instead of making a blanket comment about someones character.

Still waiting...
I think I did this on another forum Thread called ' Please copy and paste bullying Celtic Aliance messages here ' that you made.

Don't take the high moral ground if you can not stand on it.............

countjimula ( who is not active in W2 anymore after being reset by many people not just the TCA due to constant problems ), side kick Druf ( who it pzzels me to say joined H19 ???? wierd aye) and co.

If you treat people badly it will come back to haunt you.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”