Weak players are not able to fight. I have an idea.

Chat not related to Kingdoms. Keep it clean!
median

Weak players are not able to fight. I have an idea.

Post by median »

аn each province there are strong players. they are more developed and have time to destroy enemies and bandit camp faster than the other. weaker players will not have time to do anything and do not receive the honor. Need to develop a personal quest that will be available only to certain players. For example a player has a small army and wants to use it.

I do not have time to attack the enemy as stronger players destroy them.
I just can not attack the neighbors because they have strong owners who will take revenge

need a special quest that the player can then attack any enemy or to defend the castle from attack. this quest should be accessible only to him that stronger players do not interfere with its huge and fast armies

you have the enemy camp. but he appears suddenly, even when the player is not ready for a siege.

player must be able to easily take an additional quest to attack or protect the castle when it will be ready for this

or some of the Wolf's Lair and bandit camps should be seen by only one user and he personally has to destroy them

appreciate my idea. Speak your opinions and suggestions
Fatal

Re: Weak players are not able to fight. I have an idea.

Post by Fatal »

Some people say 'remove those huge ai castles' or 'they spawn too often' and other people say 'we have nothing to kill and dont gain honour' That's very strange to me
Left you 7.05.2014

Unbreakable feral spirit
Syfon

Re: Weak players are not able to fight. I have an idea.

Post by Syfon »

edd20 wrote:That and higher level players should no be able to attack anyone that is much lower then them for example a 30,00 attacking a 5000 point player.
No, gank is the only reason to play! :twisted:
Fatal wrote:Some people say 'remove those huge ai castles' or 'they spawn too often' and other people say 'we have nothing to kill and dont gain honour' That's very strange to me
I've also noticed that. I think this is just how the game works. I know one parish full of princes and wolf lairs spawn there every now and then, while in my own and neighboring parishes they are more seldom.

Return to “Off Topic”