Server Issues Day 67

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Bobkyou

Server Issues Day 67

Post by Bobkyou »

The servers are currently having issues. This can cause difficulties with peasants arriving, research finishing, playing cards, scouts, monks, and many other problems. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Firefly has been notified of the problem and are working on a resolution. Please do not make posts about these issues in the bug forums.
mihael1o2

Re: Server Issues Day 67

Post by mihael1o2 »

Clickity clank clickity clank bugs f*cking me in da head, clickity clank clickity clank no more money for FF piggy bank :twisted:
Robot

Post by Robot »

Maybe i should remove researches from queve? Bc i have 1 research done and stuck at 0, but timer is going down for next research and i feel like i going to loose points when next research will be done, bc 1st one is still not counted as done.

And really, why server isn't shut down?
KingsGambit

Post by KingsGambit »

When the peasants are there but not working, I find that turning the building on and off, will usually work.
Domgordo

Post by Domgordo »

Is there any way to get back crowns or Card Points, because it becomes a little bit stupid, always i use cards and i get nothing from them because the Server issn Responding for hours.
I am currently playing some expert Cards including Apples and Cheese and i get a total amount 0 Cheese/Apples in my Granary. For so much points this is a little bit bad and not really customer friendly.
Robot

Post by Robot »

And what we should see there? That u don't get who are mods? That u whine too much?
caminante

Post by caminante »

Well Arakus, all it tells me is that you complain and whine alot since you can get that kind of reaction from Skyehawk LOL
Merepatra

Post by Merepatra »

Its been fixed already from what I can see Sir Tordenskoid.
polar

Post by polar »

Can anyone tell me if there is a login problem or only I have something like that:

- Connection Time Out error...
- sometimes when i click login nothing happens...
- if somehow game will log me to my acc then after choosing world nothing happens or another time out error... ;/

It started after admin msg...
So am I the choosen one ^^ :P Or are there more of us? :)

Another bug or just servers had too much traffic i hope this was the second option because for now it let me in so :)
Last edited by polar on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Merepatra

Post by Merepatra »

There does appear to be a problem with login currently. It took me several attempts to login too. I think its because of the rush of players trying to log in and get their free card pack as that is also very slow, the rest of the game appears to be working as normal.

Return to “News & Client Updates”