re-population of parishes

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
Costanus

re-population of parishes

Post by Costanus »

In my parish there are still 6 free slots left and two inactive villages may disappear soon.
Will the parishes get re-populated by new joining players automatically?
Because with two active players remaining its really difficult to move the parish ahead...

It would be great if we could invite friends to join the game into our parishes to start out!
Groots

Re: re-population of parishes

Post by Groots »

Yeah I have the same problem in my Parish... it seems its just 2 of us and 4 who seem to have quit already without abandoning their village..
Wonder how the world will be kept in balance.
Merepatra

Re: re-population of parishes

Post by Merepatra »

Inactive players villages are removed from the game after a certain period of time (the higher their rank the longer their villages remain to allow players to have time off).

These starting village spots are then available and they will over time be allocated to new players or players who abandon their only village. Vacant village spots where you can buy a village will start spawning soon too, these are different spots to starting villages and will allow players to buy a village in your parish.

Return to “Game Help”