Delete Account

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
Kedavra

Delete Account

Post by Kedavra »

Is it possible to delete your account anyway?
In case of restarting or something like that?

greetings
Kedavra :mrgreen:
Merepatra

Re: Delete Account

Post by Merepatra »

No there is currently no way to delete your account. If you stop playing your account will become inactive and it will automatically delete after a certain number of days, the higher your rank when you stop the longer it will take, see the table on the wiki at http://wiki.strongholdkingdoms.com/inde ... players.3F
Kedavra

Post by Kedavra »

hmm, i think every browsergame should have a function for deleting accounts.
Kingdoms is the first one i saw, which is not having that.
Jasdemi

Post by Jasdemi »

Stronghold Kingdoms is NOT a browsergame.
Kedavra

Post by Kedavra »

Lol, if it's not a browsergame, what kind of game is it?
A browsergame is a game which is played on the internet, and only on the internet.

Also called onlinegame.
Jasdemi

Post by Jasdemi »

So you play SHK through a browser? Have I missed something?
Kedavra

Post by Kedavra »

When you open the SHK window, you are opening a kind of browser.
And please stop trying to know better everything, that's very annoying, and the topic exists to discuss about the topic and not about absolutely senseless things.
Jasdemi

Post by Jasdemi »

SHK is a game like thousands of other ones which must be installed to play. Hence it's played in its own client, not a browser.
Browsergames are played within the browser, hence the word "browser" within it and must NOT be installed on your computer.

If we follow your theory, games like CounterStrike, CoD, World of Warcraft are browsergames.
I'm sorry if it's annoying for you, but I can't let this thread go with such major wrong info.

And here's the definition of "browser games": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Browser_game
Kedavra

Post by Kedavra »

Lol, major wrong info.
I'm tired of discussing with you, but everyone here knows what I mean, and that's the main thing.
lawlesslass

Post by lawlesslass »

i have to agree....i spent some money on research pts in the beginning...not realizing that the rate at which we make money in this game is SLOW...and then i started to build the brick wall around my castle, because i had read that the castle is uber important, and since i was attacked in my first hour of game play, i figured id better make sure my castle got built

well....now its gonna take me at least two days to place a market and i have no gold...so i pretty much have nothing i can do in the game for two days...except wait.

Return to “Game Help”