Negative Crowns total

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
cratchett

Negative Crowns total

Post by cratchett »

Suddenly, my Crowns total has changed to a negative of 31 million instead of a posative 31 million. I am still gtting Crowns which are reducung the negative total. This must be a systems bug, or a sign this World 2 is coing to an end! Any other suggestions?
Lord Friendly

Re: Negative Crowns total

Post by Lord Friendly »

Please send your issue to Stronghold Kingdoms Support using Contact Us (at the bottom of the page) - https://firefly-studios.helpshift.com/h ... 614681732/
oompiegoed

Post by oompiegoed »

I also have negative crowns of -635. I bough one of the 40% additional crown specials through IOS on 28 July 2023, which did not reflect in-game. I then queried the issue with IOS as I was instructed on the Stronghold Kingdoms pages and bought another special two days later on 30 July before it expired, on which the crowns were issued.

How should this be rectified? Was I issued the crowns I purchased on the 28th that did not reflect in-game until 30 July?

Regards

oompiegoed
Slaveabit

Post by Slaveabit »

cratchett wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:18 am Suddenly, my Crowns total has changed to a negative of 31 million instead of a posative 31 million.
I hope that’s hacked CP. If not, you need to rethink your life.

Return to “Technical Help”