Banned 3 days for WHAT

Do battle and crush your enemies on Kingmaker 3.
Ambulance 911

Banned 3 days for WHAT

Post by Ambulance 911 »

Hello, my name is Ambulance 911 - my nickname in the game. I was banned for several days for the fact that I decided to trade under the card at night, I just sat at the PC and traded. The connection is cut off, I get a message stating that I allegedly violated the rules and are asked to come back later. I was shocked.
I wrote in support of firefly-studios.helpshift.com, they just gave me a list of rules that I already know, I did nothing to violate the rules of the game and now I'm waiting for 3 days to remove the ban from me. Why I suffer - because of false information addressed to me. Check my pc, my ip addresses. I play at work and at home, I did nothing to get banned. Support simply does not meet the consideration of adequacy. Server administrator please take action. It should not be. You can follow mine, write me in private messages in the game, if you see that I'm playing, I will immediately answer you in the chat of the game. I don't use programs that make resources or gold. Look how much I spent on the game, how many premium tokens I have, I don't risk my account, I play fair!
I ask the administrators of the game and the moderator to remove my ban and let me play at the beginning of this world "King. 3". Waiting for an answer.

Return to “Kingmaker 3”