Why I am uninstalling Stronghold kingdoms and giving it a terrible review

Vorschläge und Verbesserungen können hier gepostet werden.
CheekyBas

Why I am uninstalling Stronghold kingdoms and giving it a terrible review

Post by CheekyBas »

Why I am uninstalling Stronghold kingdoms and giving it a terrible review.

1. This game is not impressive enough to make a player to consider spending money on, even if you force a player to wait a hole day for one building to be built. To me that is so sleazy it is repugnant to me.
2. Even if you wade through the sleazy scam build and research times the hole village can be destroyed in another swindle scheme to make you sit through another rebuild. I can tolerate a damaged village or castle even a little stock going missing but a removal of everything to start again, your game is not good enough to warrant it.
3. What is the point to making donations and upgrading a parish if you are just going relocated to a crapper one where you have to start again. What is the point?
4. There is no other tasks or quest to do while you wait 8h for a building 1h for a scout 40min for a trade. No one is going to sit around for that, doing nothing just to start a 9h building this time. There is nothing to do how you have any players is unbelievable to me.
5. There is no way to move buildings or stockpiles when you figure out what they do.
6. No description on any buildings no text in menus no idea how anything works.

The way this game try’s to extort money out of you is so cringeworthy and sleazy that I cant stand playing it for another minute

Return to “Feedback”