Kind of disappointing

This is the Forum is for discussion of issues related to EU 8.
SgtSarros

Kind of disappointing

Post by SgtSarros »

I admit this looks like it could have been fun, but this is more just a troll-filled game then anything else.

Joined 20 days in, no one will invite me into their faction, my parish's steward refuses to build any walls and lets another faction keep stealing all of the flags to another faction intentionally because they're in the same house... any complaints get the posts deleted on the parish wall with a warning to stop posting or he'll attack me...

Just feels like unless you join a game day one, or luck out with a parish steward who isn't just surrendering everything made to another faction.. don't bother playing. Could have been designed a lot better.
terfin

Re: Kind of disappointing

Post by terfin »

I'm here on the forum to write the same thing.
This way is no fun.
I think I'll send my whole army against my parish butler's village and stop playing.
terfin

Post by terfin »

I just spread my army over the village of a faction member using this "easy flags" trick. Their response was immediate, stealing a village from me. Patience! It wasn't that funny. Evidently the developers of the game do not care about this impropriety. I'm going to spend my money elsewhere. Good life
Slaveabit

Post by Slaveabit »

Era worlds suck, just deal with that fact until they bring back an age world or stop playing full stop.

Return to “Europe 8 World Lounge”