Europe 8 Bug?

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Beakz

Europe 8 Bug?

Post by Beakz »

Is this happening to anyone else? I Cant send out any merchants or scouts. My army and scouts that were out touched what they were after and came back without collecting anything or fighting the wolf layer. I reloaded the game twice on both the computer and the phone with the same issues happening each time. How do I fix this?
keraxelle

Re: Europe 8 Bug?

Post by keraxelle »

Same for me, all of scoots, mercants and army not come back... everything has disappeared
Patriarch Dolmant

Post by Patriarch Dolmant »

Same for me as well. I had 4x speed cards running on scouts and armies and now can't do anything. Repeatedly tried restarting game but did no good. Seems to work OK on other servers.
Iatma

Post by Iatma »

Hi. I want to report some bugs:
- in my village "2", the scouts disappeared when they were carrying bread and other scouts won't let me hire them.
- although I have free villagers, they don't go to work
- Although they have houses, they are happy and without taxes, they do not create villagers. Thanks in advance for your help! A good day!
Glorious Leader

Post by Glorious Leader »

Same for me, lost my scouts and can't recruit plus research is frozen .
looter101

Post by looter101 »

still down... :cry:

wonder if we'll find out the problem...like the hampster died !!!!...or mybe it was cose i took the province and the devs spilled their coffee,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

trolls getting hangry...

*mr pickles gives looter a warm cup of cocoa...

Return to “Technical Help”