End of the world

All discussion related to activity in Global Realm 7 should be posted here.
Pumski

End of the world

Post by Pumski »

Anyone knows what is happening to the game? I can't do any action, although the villages work normally. Is this the time of maintenance work or any other change? I saw a message from the game about the end of the world but I don't know what it finally means. Will the gameplay continue?
lerutan

Re: End of the world

Post by lerutan »

Das ist eine gute Frage. Die Erklärung zum Welt Ende finde ich mehr als dürftig. Außerdem verstehe ich nicht warum man eine Welt einfach so enden lässt. Man baut was auf, investiert Zeit, manche auch Geld und dann soll alles aus sein?
Das kann es doch nicht sein.
Ich hoffe das da noch eine gute und verständliche Antwort der Administratoren kommt.
Pumski

Post by Pumski »

So this is not fair. I had purchased a monthly premium package, over 190 cards, well -developed tests, etc. Information when changing Realm says that there is no punishment for abandoning the village (which was not voluntary, but forced by the system) that I would keep research, gold, completed missions, etc. Meanwhile, after entering another world, I have to start from the beginning. I returned to the game after a few years because I had really good memories and I wanted to feel this pleasure from the game again. What happened means that you just lost the player.
Firefly's shame, I was disappointed with you.
lerutan

Post by lerutan »

Auch ich muss neu anfangen. Werde aber noch dabei bleiben. Bin gespannt ob noch eine vernünftige Antwort auf dieses Thema kommt.
Schade das Du aufhörst. Versuche es doch erst noch mal ohne was zu kaufen. So mache ich es. Kann dann immer noch aufhören.
Bubu80100

Post by Bubu80100 »

Bonjour a tous, je ne comprend pas, depuis un moment on peu se connecter mais on ne peut plus rien faire du tous, j'ai passé beaucoup de temps comme beaucoup j'imagine est la d'un seul coup, tous est bloqué, on ne peut plus rien faire a part se connecter pour regarder, mais plus aucune action n'est possible, je trouve sa lamentable surtout quand on investie de l'argent dans un jeu, quelqu'un saurait il pourquoi ?

je vous en remercie.

Return to “Global Realm 7”