AI CHARTERING BUG, AI NOT CHARTERING

Defeat is a lesson not soon forgotten. New AI World Fury of the Wolf is NOW LIVE! Discussions for this world should take place here.
Lord BearHunter

AI CHARTERING BUG, AI NOT CHARTERING

Post by Lord BearHunter »

I kindly ask you to share this info, up the chain, has much has possible.

I write to you, has long time paying customer and SHK enthusiast.

The objective of mmorts, is mainly to have fun, and create social skills.

Well, What is happening now in Fury of the Wolf is "Killing" the fun, group interactions and online presence. A very large group, has the idea of abandoning now FOW, a even bigger group is thinking of not coming back to new WW, so the future of WW is at risk... having a new WW without players to make it enjoyable.

Me and alot of SHK paying customers, need to make a decision, continue to play SHK, or find other alternatives in the MMORTS market.

If you dont sort/solve the AI chartering ASAP, FIREFLY, Will have new WW without players.

Kind Regards
BH
Egor CoJIgaTuk

Re: AI CHARTERING BUG, AI NOT CHARTERING

Post by Egor CoJIgaTuk »

totally agree with you. you are 200% right. Everything in this world has been ruined. starting with x2 fame, which cut the world in half, which doesn't give you time to research for quests. the first two rounds were also spoiled, when charters were not bought by AI and on the 30th day anchors began to fly from the wolf. later purchases of charters stabilized, but Europe was under wolf invasions for most of the server, other types of AI practically did not shoot there. now, on the 100th day, AI populations have fallen again, to almost zero. a snake in one district bought only one charter in 3 days, which is very slow. while the game is sliding down, then I see no point in buying crowns. for it is better not to support a project that mocks the players.

Return to “Fury of the Wolf - Ended”