100 Years War World is NOW LIVE!

Witness the dawn of all-out warfare, the likes of the which the world has never seen! Marshal your soldiers, light your forges and make ready your strongholds.
Lord Diligent

100 Years War World is NOW LIVE!

Post by Lord Diligent »

Now is the time of blood and blade. 100 Years War World is NOW LIVE!

Heed the call to battle, Sire! We engage wage a war of such fury that the very face of this earth shall bear the scars until kingdom come! Hold no fear, charge forward with the certainty of victory, and leave no stone untouched.

The 100 Years War World is now live!
Priest Guardian

Re: 100 Years War World is NOW LIVE!

Post by Priest Guardian »

You got me again .

I believe this to be a new favorite map of mine now. The design and layout is right up my game play alley

Cheers Firefly :) Thanks for a great design

specifically , the over sized parishes (compared to the original maps) is what I like most
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Priest Guardian

approaching Day60 and must say I do love the map and having a ton of fun

I do hope Firefly does a "100 Years War World" 2 map when this one finishes

I realize thats a long way off but , getting the ball rolling early ;)
Smarti12

Post by Smarti12 »

I'm wondering whether this was the intended outcome (so far, first era). Like 2 wars, complete domination by H14.
Here's to hoping the era changes are slightly different (mainly glory wise) than normal, and the world can stand up to H14 at some point in the next era.
Priest Guardian

Smarti12 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:49 pm I'm wondering whether this was the intended outcome (so far, first era). Like 2 wars, complete domination by H14.
Here's to hoping the era changes are slightly different (mainly glory wise) than normal, and the world can stand up to H14 at some point in the next era.
Many of the big players are engaged on other servers where wars are going on so I understand they do not want to be in a war here.

I however only play 1 server at a time and this is my choice (Hundred Year war server) . So I am somewhat at the mercy of the player base

I was part of the first 2 wars . (as small as they were)

Maybe things will change. On the bright side it has allowed me to farm up a ton of FP's/gold ;)

Return to “Hundred Years War (Ended)”