DontFollow666 BOT!

Witness the dawn of all-out warfare, the likes of the which the world has never seen! Marshal your soldiers, light your forges and make ready your strongholds.
FragLord

DontFollow666 BOT!

Post by FragLord »

On the Hundred Years War world someone has been botting for the entire time . I have nothing against this player, we are not at war with anyone. I have messaged him to ask if he would stop BOTTING or at least quit doing it 24/7. But no reaction so far, today I was fed up with it and reported him and I messaged his vassals and faction leader that I would report him.

Someone can be very active sure, but this is literally impossible. He is ALWAYS "playing" 24/7. Constantly scouting and trading, he is at the top of the foraging leaderboard, please just check his activity.

EVERY day 24 hours scouting and trading is impossible! Even one of the players around him stopped playing and changed his city name to "too many bots". The player Rammer who complained to me and changed his City name quit already, this was his message to me "I quit playing...to many bots no fun anynore"

I'm not saying ban him immediately, but I'm very sure if you guys check it out. You will agree that it's impossible what he's doing. And If he was in my faction, I would ask my faction leaders to kick him. We all want a fair game. So Please do something about it, this world is already pretty unpopulated and if more players quit because of botters then that's a disaster!

I'm not only certain because of the insane activity, but also of the blind scouting. Scouting apple stashes 3 parishes away. Double scouting when clearly the stash was going to be depleted by other scouts. Only bots can't take into account that other scouts might be there before them. A heavy scouting player always watches if he's going to be first. If heavy scouting is your thing, you want to use every scout to it's full potential.

Alot of his actions happen almost simultaneously in a way a human can't replicate it. How do you send scouts and traders out at the same time from 5-6 villages.

I even logged on my phone during Christmas and New Year and even then he was 24/7 scouting and trading.

The player i'm talking about is DontFollow666, mostly active in Kasteel Westhove Parish 33986

Just check him on several intervals, no matter the time of day, holiday or whatever. He's always trading and scouting. And his position in the leaderboard is just proof of it! DontFollow666. Four to five of his villages don't even have an LL. I mean if your this active, you can arrange an LL...

He is ranked 2nd in foraging 42 903 packs, yet he's only ranked 38) 22.939 on trading and only rank 288) donating 1.777. This result can only happen with 24/7 bot scouting and trading., but you can't donate with your bot...

Return to “Hundred Years War (Ended)”