Will we ever see the Polish world again?

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Adrianoski

Will we ever see the Polish world again?

Post by Adrianoski »

Hello, first of all I would like to start by apologizing for putting it on the English forum, not in Polish, but in Polish, we never got an answer, I hope you will treat us differently here.

More than a year has passed since the end of two Polish worlds, until today we - Polish players, have contact with each other and we are waiting for the opening of another Polish server, called the third one. Winter is coming, free time and the desire to re-conquer the areas right in front of us, so I guarantee that there will be people willing to return to this game, but only on the Polish server, because others do not give us so much fun. We are curious if the opening of our server will ever take place again, best regards and please reply from your management board.
xXFragDragonXx

Re: Will we ever see the Polish world again?

Post by xXFragDragonXx »

Please add Polish server again much of people, doesn't like to play when they need to talk in English community. Polish Server will be great.
Adrianoski

Post by Adrianoski »

We're still waiting.
Adrianoski

Post by Adrianoski »

Please, could someone answer?

Return to “Technical Help”