scouts down

All discussion related to activity in World 11 should be posted here.
BruinSmasher

scouts down

Post by BruinSmasher »

Greetings.

Can anyone help me?

All my scouts have disappeared from my 5 villages since 2 hours ago.

Make Units shows I have no scouts. I cannot recruit scouts, despite having space, gold and peasants. I was finishing RIDE LIKE THE WIND 5 with 59/60 new stashes uncovered when they just dropped. My last 20 scouts did not pick up their stashes.

Further, I am not bringing in any peasants, despite having space and being at +145.

I have swapped worlds, logged out-Logged in, logged out - rebooted computer - logged in and logged in on the mobile app.

I am not having problems in any other worlds (4 others).
uncleroger

Re: scouts down

Post by uncleroger »

The same from me ...It is a servers problem maybe...
BruinSmasher

Post by BruinSmasher »

Yeah. Scouts back up and a few stashes that I took but was not credited for came back (such as my 60th stash uncovered to complete my quest).

However: I currently need metalware and at the time of the glitch there were 5-6 metalware stashes within 5 minutes, plus several more -not to mention spice, silk, salt and wine. This morning, nothing but apples. I estimate I lost 1500 metalware and at least 400 of each of the 4 premium banquet goods.

Actually, I got quite a few extra stashes:
The glitch appeared 13 hours ago based on my reports. I logged off and was not online "5, 4 and 3 hours ago" My reports show I was credited with 24 stashes foraged 3, 4 and 5 hours ago when I was not online (and not using a premium token).
Clearly, these were scouts I had sent, just before the glitch -- but also Including some of the attempts to send scouts after the glitch because the the 24 forages while I was offline outnumber my scouts. I have 5 villages, so 40 scouts. The 24 forages (based on what was collected, 37 scouts at 3 hours ago, 40 at 4 hours ago and 20 at 5 hours ago.) The 20 at 5 hours ago were my last scouts sent-and-confirmed that did not actually appear to pick up their stashes; I know this because there was a 350 stash of salt that I sent out after 13 hours ago that was credited at 5 hours ago.
centurion macro

Post by centurion macro »

i had a problem a few days ago , i was offline but some how became steward of a county , i was razed because of this any idea how this happened
Slaveabit

Post by Slaveabit »

centurion macro wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:15 am i had a problem a few days ago , i was offline but some how became steward of a county , i was razed because of this any idea how this happened
Someone voted you in possibly. It’s a good way to start trouble without becoming a target yourself. Smart Sheriffs and Stewards will ask if you voted.

Return to “World 11 Lounge”