Bangputys BOT Sint-Niklaas

Witness the dawn of all-out warfare, the likes of the which the world has never seen! Marshal your soldiers, light your forges and make ready your strongholds.
FragLord

Bangputys BOT Sint-Niklaas

Post by FragLord »

The player Bangputys in the parish of Sint-Niklaas is obviously using a BOT. After playing this game for 8-10 years and having the game in the background most of the time, I have never seen someone so active and constant for 24/7 of the time and this during 5 days. Wether I check-in at 4 am, later or sooner.

Nobody sends out 4 scouts in exact intervals to a apple stash 3 parishes away, because there aren't any stashes more closeby.

I know when a player is very active, this is a bot or someone using a bot. I don't have any problem with players being extremely active, but after playing this game very actively in many factions and worlds, i know the difference between an active player and a bot. And this guy is obviously using a bot.
Priest Guardian

Re: Bangputys BOT Sint-Niklaas

Post by Priest Guardian »

I disagree.... The player you mention is ranked 220ish on leaderboards of scouting and their amount scouted is pathetic......perhaps their scouting tactics are pathetic as well by your description

I am in the top 10 for scouting and could easily be #1 with some more effort and cards on my behalf....honestly I am not even trying that hard and I am in top 10

So your claims are MEH.

Yes in past bots and probably even today bots exist....but if the player you accuse is doing so......well they cannot even do that correctly LOL
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
FragLord

Re: Bangputys BOT Sint-Niklaas

Post by FragLord »

Priest Guardian wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:58 pm I disagree.... The player you mention is ranked 220ish on leaderboards of scouting and their amount scouted is pathetic......perhaps their scouting tactics are pathetic as well by your description

I am in the top 10 for scouting and could easily be #1 with some more effort and cards on my behalf....honestly I am not even trying that hard and I am in top 10

So your claims are MEH.

Yes in past bots and probably even today bots exist....but if the player you accuse is doing so......well they cannot even do that correctly LOL

Well that's because he started much later in the age... I started at day 20 and bangputys started at least 5 to 10 days after me. So it makes total sense to be so low behind on leaderboards.... Not to mention that it takes time and researchpoints to get foraging up... Not only that, he was the vassal. Probably double account of another botter dontfollow666.And he is definitely at the top of the leaderboards...

After messaging Bangputys to stop or to be reported. Suddenly he wasn't the vassal of dontfollow666 anymore, all botting stopped and the player disappeared. Which to me proves that it's a double account of dontfollow666 who has been given a free reign to bot 24/7 since day 1. Even other players around him changed their city name in "too many bots". So why would anyone go from playing 24/7 for over a week to stop playing???

Many players around the parishes agreed with me that the activity wasn't normal. Nobody is able to play 24/7 like he did and like dontfollow666 is still doing.

So no my claims aren't MEH and next time do some decent research before discounting anyone. Bangputys was using a bot and dontfollow666 is using a bot still. Instead of using leaderboard to determine bots. Just everytime you login, check their activity. Check their scout intervals and check how, when and how much they scout. Let's be honest, nobody goes for apple storages 3 parishes away... And nobody is able to play 24/7 even during christmas and new year... There is no problem with being vigilant against these kind of * who destroy the game for everyone.

Return to “Hundred Years War (Ended)”