Wolf World Invasions

Defeat is a lesson not soon forgotten. New AI World Fury of the Wolf is NOW LIVE! Discussions for this world should take place here.
hashashimmm

Wolf World Invasions

Post by hashashimmm »

Hi,
Arent you aware that there is no player left in the server ? I assume you want everyone to leave the server by keep sending wolf invasions ?
FRANK04

Re: Wolf World Invasions

Post by FRANK04 »

Just to understand, this server will last seriously only two glory round? Just to understand the shame you did
FRANK04

Post by FRANK04 »

Sorry i forgot that you created a forum for issues but you ignore your players.
GigiSabie

Post by GigiSabie »

@frank, no, it still has 7 glory rounds. With players rogueing and placing wolfs where rats were baited, I don`t see much change in glory rate, and it should be around 15-17 days/glory round. 3-4 months with the current state. Compare that to last servers, it`s not even half of what it used to last.
Rusachi

Post by Rusachi »

Согласен, мир продержится 3-4 месяца пока волк не собирает все 10 звездочек.
Атаки ИИ не прикращается с 30 дня сервера, и началось оно не с крыс... А с кабанов и волков, потом крысы и змеи, а сейчас в промежутках между атак крыс, прилетают 5 Капитанов волков... Вновь появившиеся игроки обречены на уничтожение, просто не реально без карт успеть за 3 дня отстроить замок.
Остановите вторжения, дайте затереть ии вокруг себя. Откатите мир. Реальных игроков в мире с каждым днем все меньше и меньше. При старте писалось 3000,сейчас 1500 и то половина это сельские дурачки.
Но разработчики и модераторы все равно это не прочтут
PaPa3oL

Post by PaPa3oL »

The players could not win the last world, why complicate this one? although there was time to level up and accumulate resources. What I see now is a quick drain of the new server. Every day, 15 captains fall from anchors on my village. Tough!

Return to “Fury of the Wolf - Ended”