ISSUES

Defeat is a lesson not soon forgotten. New AI World Fury of the Wolf is NOW LIVE! Discussions for this world should take place here.
tamer123

Re: ISSUES

Post by tamer123 »

Yeah the ai world just keeps getting worse

RIP
FRANK04

Post by FRANK04 »

An other week in this way and i will leave the server and Stronghold, i'm not the only one. You did a disaster
Egor CoJIgaTuk

Post by Egor CoJIgaTuk »

did you set the invasion to permanent mode?? now all the time under the yoke of attacks to play? there is no fortieth day yet, and AIs have two stars and are rushing to the third. I'm wondering if your team will be able to defeat the wolf in such conditions ?? did you test your world at all??? or do you hope that in the world of pharma people will start carrying bags of money to neutralize the AI ​​advantage that you gave?? it's the worst world you've ever made
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

l think FF is looking at the cheaters with 1k+ razes and think "Ayo the AI is clearly too weak, let's raise the difficulty on ALL The players, instead of the pros"

What they don't realize is, by making it harder for everyone, they're making it EASIER for the cheaters and fat carders

Simply because there will be less competition

lf you want to make it harder to casually have 3k+ kills by day 40, then maybe investigate how it's being done?
Almechtager

Post by Almechtager »

Unzufrieden
Ich möchte meine Unzufriedenheit zum neuen Spiel in der Welt Wolf zum Ausdruck bringen.
1 Es ist für neue Mitspieler unmöglich sich zu etablieren.
2 Durch Verärgerung gewohnte Spiel Verlaufs vertreiben Sie die letzte Mitspieler.
Ich denke es ist nicht attraktiv auf einem Server mit 400 Leuten zu spielen.
Ich hoffe sie reagieren auf Wünsche und es gelingt ihnen aus dem Spiel gewohnte Zuge zu starten.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen Almechtager
merpman2001

Post by merpman2001 »

Sadly i called it a day yesterday. I struggled early on because of the hardcore carders, but kept going to get my defences and attack all max researched. Just a single village because cant attack anything for fear i get 4-5 1200 man pig captains down my throat, but there you go. Logged out yesterday and came back around 7 hours later to find i had been hit by NINE snake attacks, most of which had 500 archers and 80 cats. Yeah i just flat out quit after that, its just so darn crazy.

The hardcore gamers that will find a way to win no matter what, are here doing what they are doing because of the stupid rewards they can get by doing it.

Looking at the leaderboards, we have a player with 5600+ razes !!! in 50 days !!!

I might have even kept going after that, but the fact that the parish i was in and spent the last 3 weeks helping to build up, i cannot get back into. No way to buy in, and all the existing villages of people who joined and decided not to continue, have 30 days of peacetime, but wont last that long as they will eventually get wiped.

So sad, as this is the most interesting version of the game to me, if it works.
Radann

Post by Radann »

Isn't interdiction should be able to prevent AI from Raze/capture your village ? If yes how i lost a village that had 2 hours of ID remaining ?

Return to “Fury of the Wolf - Ended”