Battle Reports, Just Facts

All discussion related to activity in World 11 should be posted here.
Priest Guardian

Battle Reports, Just Facts

Post by Priest Guardian »

Well H-16 sent their finest warriors at me last night and here is the bloody tale of the tape. Much respect to H-16 as both sides did their best and was a very close battle. I am sure both sides took something away from the table with battle knowledge and will re-adjust their tactic for next encounter . I know I will do things different as it was to close a encounter for my liking

ATTACKER H-16 with 5 perfectly timed attacks
Totals;
Cats= 433
Captains=20
Archers=886
Pike=778
sword=240

DEFENDER H-10 Priest Guardian with every Expert card he could think of in play
Total;
Captains=4
Archers=559
Pike=37

Comments; As we know every single castle in this game will fall if you send enough at it. Mine did not fall but I did speak to that last single standing Pikeman in my keep after the battle to award him the medal of bravery for not leaving his post . From the smell, pretty sure he crapped his pants

There is no shame in that battle from either side
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Priest Guardian

Re: Battle Reports, Just Facts

Round 2 and this time 6 perfect timed attacks from H-16 . Defender was Priest Guardian

ATTACKER:

Cats = 720
Pike = 1440
Archers = 660
Captains = 30

Attacker wins on final army with the following survivors Cats=32 / Pike=83 / Archer=7 / Captain=2

Defender:

Archer=537
Pike=59
Captain=4

Survivors taken hostage Archers=397 / Pike=10 / Captain=1

General notes: I again had every expert card in play . I believe a frontal attack would of failed (but only speculation) as I had 70 tunnelers popping out of the ground in front of castle which may of helped. The entire attack fell on the left side of castle and I gambled a little heavy loading front towers

I have some ideas to improve on for next time

Good match guys, You got me fair and square that time 8-)
Priest Guardian

Round 3, H-16 attacks Priest Guardian

Attacker sends 13 timed attacks at my village so you know its a win for H-16 at that point. It took 5 attacks to get the job done so I cannot report on the army composition after the 5th as there was no village left

ATTACKER:

Pike= 722
Archer= 1170
Cat= 464
Cap= 10

Survivors for the win at 5th army = Pike=80 / Archer=5 / Cat= 15 / Cap=1

DEFENDER:

Archer= 524
Pike=71
Captain=5

All died in battle

Comments; Every expert card in play with exception of Expert Ballista. I knew I could not defend so the cost for expert ballista is too much to get that card and was not in play . Was a frontal attack and honestly surprised at the precision to get the job done in 5 attacks with only 10 captains

There is nothing more I could of done and accept defeat easily. My parish does not have tunnelers where this village is so that did not effect the play but with 13 timed attacks by experienced players there is no castle or cards that can survive in my opinion

All I will say is thus far I have lost 2 villages with 3 attacks. Its a heavy price to pay for 2 villages in my opinion but does make a point I suppose. I have rebuilt the first village back and castle as well so that loss is replaced, now to replace this village :/ But that is the game of Stronghold Kingdoms

I hope some players benefit from my reports sent and information to help better both attacks and defense of your own castles ;)
JeetKuneDo

Post by JeetKuneDo »

You played gracefully but overwhelmed
jamminram

Post by jamminram »

lmao, dude, you don't embellish much do you? What world do you live in, because it's not reality, lol
Priest Guardian

jamminram wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:37 pm lmao, dude, you don't embellish much do you? What world do you live in, because it's not reality, lol
Whats to embellish ? The thread is just facts . I thought I embellished my fair share on the other threads :|

After some careful reflection , perhaps your reference is to the number of attacks (13) ? Maybe it was not all on my village, as after the raze I noticed some attacks on my parishes. I may of been confused and flustered by all of the action and mis spoken. If you know it to be otherwise please speak up. I only want to post the facts here

On another note I had a team M8 suggest something to me for defense which I will try next time. It might help me defend 6 attacks? But seems unlikely I could ever defend against 7 timed well geared attacks by experienced players. Not saying someone could not , just speaking of myself
Priest Guardian

Well I got smashed last night when I was offline. I had cards in play but H-16 were on a mission and smashed me. Took 5 castles/villages off the map of my 8

The other 3 had ID so its the only reason they did not go but each has 16 days excom. so just a matter of time

I considered buying charters and starting a monk war, but decided to fix myself a drink instead and think about my next play

Good job H-16 , I take a knee
darkhesh

Post by darkhesh »

didnt expect it to be that easy tbh, what let you down was * castles, even if you was online you would have lost them,
bleedingtodeath93

Post by bleedingtodeath93 »

Well we wanted to make a point , yet you took it like a boss . You got my respect for your last message here.
Priest Guardian

darkhesh wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:59 am didnt expect it to be that easy tbh, what let you down was * castles, even if you was online you would have lost them,
You know what man, whatever. You are boss and my castles do suck. Is that what you want me to say?

Anyway, like I said, I got owned and it is what it is. So go tell all your friends what a noob I am if it makes you feel better about yourself

Like your village name stated you were there to "hunt *" . You got what you wanted

Return to “World 11 Lounge”