State of the server W-11

All discussion related to activity in World 11 should be posted here.
Priest Guardian

Re: State of the server W-11

Post by Priest Guardian »

I will get back to you guys with a appropriate reply on sat . Currently busy attacking

you know ransack/pillage

but by your standards not important :/ so ...................

will catch up with you all on sat with a defining reply to your question as to what the 50% was incorrect

F.Y.I Truely appreciate the content and adding to the thread for all to read and most importantly....be entertained :D
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Slaveabit

Post by Slaveabit »

It amazes me how seriously you guys take this turd of a game and how much you spend on it. Can't you get blow and hookers where you are?
Priest Guardian

Kanglez wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:07 pm wow, reading some of these posts is funny.

i have played SHK for 12 years, i also played alpha, which means very little tbh as game has changed so much it is not the same game, so Preist stop talking about that please, it makes you sound foolish.

Also to touch on your comments about 1000s of cards etc priest, untill you truly know how much certain players put into the game you can not comment on their capabilities. Yes i know Dave1 is a carder yes I have played with and against him, he is a cool guy but far from the biggest carder of all time and far from greatest player of all time.

so i would like to correct you firstly preiest, chiv cards at CP are not 20m ever lol, They are a % of a Bubble same as all ranks, you should know this especially if you are "a big carder", Expert chiv at CP is 7.5m and has always been that. which would be 75% of a bubble which is x10 from bubbles at prince. the chiv cards then work proportionally downwards, same as achievements.

Kirikalan is my enemy yes, but whats to say he has not banqueted 85M Hnr, his achievement tells me he has anywhere from 99.9m - 10.00001M hnr from banquets.

priest when you talk about you and fedenr fighting everyone also makes me laugh, you played on w9 which was likely the lowest skill based server ever, when defender started playing, it was usa1/18 as he was new to the game and played with my group, i like defender he is a nice blocke but again far from a top player even with the cards.

Kariklan has played with a very high level group for years and many wars, please know your enemies before you discredit them, you have made yourself look very silly in this forum.

my saying is, unless your bank calls you for fraud it aint heavy carding, and to your point about bots,hacks etc. this game is full of it has been for more than 7 years, get over it everyone
Phew, busy weekend so far. ransacking/pillaging/raze enemies / H-16 getting more players banned / Taking parishes from H-16 which they presummed I could not . But seems you want me to speak on what you have here so lets get at it

You say it means very little that a player has played the game since Alpha. Thats your first incorrect statement. Anyone who has played this game that long should know a thing or two about the game/its mechanics and certainly how to identify cheaters :P So your claim is incorrect. Oh do not believe I told someone today that "I HAVE PLAYED SINCE ALPHA" . Hope you heard that as for some reason it appears that by me saying it causes my enemies to really get enraged :lol:

Your assessment of honor totals that may of got Karikalan his honor forgot to include how much honor it would of cost him just to achieve that rank (same rank as I was and I also had the same achievements) But I could not of razed that many players without using some serious chilvary cards or in Karikalans case perhaps some other method I am not aware of. So thats your second mis information

Your claim that W-9 had the lowest skilled players of all time. This does not even need a reply as your statement here is just rediculous

You say Defender04 is not a top player even with cards. I am sure at least 80% of the player base would disagree here again with you

So as you can see , like I said 50% crap talk. But it is interesting and entertaining read for our viewers

Oh almost forgot to mention, you do know I have been playing this game since ALPHA game testing right? Maybe I should put that in my signature here on the forums 8-)
sdmnadeera

Post by sdmnadeera »

Dexa1 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:34 pm lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wew ;)
Lord Vahid

Post by Lord Vahid »

Priest Guardian

I generally do not click on links and this is no exception. Well with the number of H-16 getting banned recently for breaking game rules. One can never be to safe on the internet

Maybe you can explain the links to me, but if I were to guess it might be a picture of what I left in the Parish Castle for you after I took it? Anyway, all in good fun

I do hope you raze that village when I come back this weekend as my work is done there. I have other agendas back in Wales to attend to ;)
S6V6G6

Post by S6V6G6 »

I’m also currently thinking about going on vacation, do you have any recommendations? I was thinking maybe Spain or Italy.. Thoughts?
Priest Guardian

S6V6G6 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:27 am I’m also currently thinking about going on vacation, do you have any recommendations? I was thinking maybe Spain or Italy.. Thoughts?
Well I am thinking to cut my vaca short as home sick has set in

Also its a long weekend here in Canada so want to get a lot of game time in......Besides Norfolk is honestly boring. Especially with the constant protests on the streets with villagers protesting Government restrictions and what not. Not very nice to be a tourist in

So expect me back in Wales before the Weekend ;)
LooD

Post by LooD »

Guys you still play this 🤔 nice.... raze them all Kanglez 💪
Priest Guardian

LooD wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:59 pm Guys you still play this 🤔 nice.... raze them all Kanglez 💪
Guys you still check on the forums :) Raze them all Dave1

Return to “World 11 Lounge”