Stupid mechanic

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
StodOne

Stupid mechanic

Post by StodOne »

Why in the * is there a mechanic that if you send reinforcements and the parish barracks are full it deletes your troops ... why is that a * thing i swear i just lost all my soldiers from all the villages because i sent reinforcements and there was no "cancel" button to return them home.
Can someone please explain the * logic behind this , what ,soldiers arrive and see that they dont have anywhere to sleep and they cry themselves to death?
Can someone please tell me , am i missing something , why is this a thing ..
Is it a bug that devs just couldnt be bothered to fix so they made it into a mechanic?
I want my troops back sh*tfly.
Slaveabit

Re: Stupid mechanic

Post by Slaveabit »

StodOne wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:17 pm soldiers arrive and see that they dont have anywhere to sleep and they cry themselves to death?
This is exactly what happens so if you realise that you've sent troops and
StodOne wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:17 pm there was no "cancel" button to return them home.
then you can click on the green troop icon on the map and click "Cancel" in the "Troops" window that opens and they will return home. I haven't bothered sending troops long range for a while so am unsure if you lose the option to cancel reinforcements after 5 minutes.

Return to “Game Help”