State of the server W-11

All discussion related to activity in World 11 should be posted here.
Priest Guardian

State of the server W-11

Post by Priest Guardian »

As of today there are less than 3K players and there is still one House unclaimed by any factions

Its a slow server by some standards but I do not mind. That just gives players who may be late to the server a chance to catch up

I just hope we do not see any wars until at least half the server can participate . The 30 day wars some servers in the past have seen are stupid and greedy without cause, in the end just killing servers. Honestly fought by cowards who are the minority and carded up (top 100 players of a 3000 player base)

They attack the other 2900 players who are not ready for war and then BRAG about their victories to all.....LOL!!!!

Maybe this W-11 will turn out to be different and a fair fight for all involved.....a true challenge. Something SHK's servers are not use too :shock:
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
DontBeaWuss

Re: State of the server W-11

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Doubt it....unless FF does something different to bring new players to the game, it'll just go like the others imo...stale and boring.
Priest Guardian

Rumors abound to prepare for war

Top 100 at it again it seems

Well I will just defend most likely. Not interested in war at day 30. No point in it

Personal squabbles are one thing but full on house vs house war benefits no one IMO this early in a server with less than 3 K players and less than 1% able to Raze
Priest Guardian

So we got our first TROLL

Karikalan is going around razing H-10 and H-7 villages of players who have not the means to card up castles in 30 days. No warning just attacking(blind siding the free to play players)

He has friends in H-19 Purple so cannot help but wonder if there is a connection some how

Anyway he will likely brag about all the cardboard castles he razed when they were offline (since no war was declared)

Cowardly , Pathetic, Weak , TROLL ! I have asked and personally "Blacklisted" this player from W-11 so permanent swords. Anyone associating with this player will receive the same

Come for me M8 , I have full castles and full troops..plenty of cards to play...Seems like a fair fight to me and we can record the results here on this forum for all to see
Priest Guardian

Karikalan has razed 49 villages so far . I scouted a village before he razed it and obviously a one shot cardboard village. So he does not lose many troops with his attacks so carding troops (which he does) is absolutely possible. Heck I have 1000's and 1000's of troops with cards and over 1500 cats so I get that part

But at what honor cost does it take to raze 49 villages this early in the game? The villages he captures along the way are trash so no honor from those, so he must have a crap load of chivalry cards. Unconceivable to me

But hey there is always a player better at this game than you and he is that, I suppose
Priest Guardian

Day 50 and no sign to end of the war between H-10 and H-16

Karikalan is doing all the heavy lifting for H-16 and I feel bad for him. I remember the days when Defender04 and I would lead the charge into enemy lines and conquor lands while the rest of the house sat back and farmed.

I know Karikalan will not continue his solo war path for the next 2 years (life of server). Who would? If you do not have a team behind you there is no reason

H-16 takes counties and then moves on to the next county. Unfortunate for them the county they leave falls back into H-10 hands. So what was accomplished? Aside from a huge waste of resources and $$$

H-10 core are vet players who have seen long battles and not bothered by such displays. You will see as time passes H-16 become the few and H-10 are left standing holding the lands

If there were more players then perhaps it would be different outcome. But I know the players on H-10 core team and we will be here on W-11 to the end

may be the best server of all time, I will be sure to report as we go along

Peaceout PG
Priest Guardian

Day 54 and H-16 are taunting me because I ID my villages. Whateve

Last weekend I checked H-16 villages in the Wales region and ALL were under ID LOL. Guess that rule does not apply to them. Sounds pretty "LIBERAL" to me :P

Anyway they continue to taunt me onto the battlefield with mail and village names so guess its time for me to visit the battlefield this sat & sun. I will report back with the event results assuming they are not ALL IDed up on the weekend :D

I usually do not ID on weekends and last weekend was no different. So Karikalan decided to test the waters and sent a 150 cat pillage at one of my villages. I destroyed all his army and he did not receive a report on my castle....lesson learned? I also did not ID at any point incase he wanted to try again on the weekend but think he was too busy licking wounds after he lost 300 cats.

Yes it was a total of 300 cats because he sent the exact same attack at my team M8 Dave1 whom burned all his cats as well. Will be interesting how this weekend fairs and I will be sure to report all results here on the forum, even if they best me and make me look stupid.....I will report it. But I do expect them to be all ID :/
Priest Guardian

Well I launched 68 attacks today at enemies and 6 attacks failed of the 68 launched. I consider it a success

However H-16 in particular Karikalan may disagree. Towards the end his trash talking to me via chat reached new levels I cannot repeat on this public forum, perhaps another sign I did a good job against my enemies today

Either way I feel pity for my enemies when they must resort to such low levels in desperation of getting some justification to their losses

I was respectful to all I chatted with/ even Karikaln (although I did call him a fool at one point) . My friends in H-16 returned the respect with chat but Karikalan tells me I have no friends in this game so not sure :/

I have realized leadership in H-16 has some bad apples, but suppose every house is seceptible to that. Just a game at end of the day and take everything in stride

peaceout for now PG :)
SmollWillyPoi

Post by SmollWillyPoi »

I don't understand why you keep trash-talking in mails and post updates about how you hate Karikalan... yet you don't help your own team with razes/Captures... You keep talking rubbish and crying on forums but you sit under ID 24/7.

I don't understand you keep talking about Karikalan so much are you in love with him or what?

I hope you have a good day!
Priest Guardian

SmollWillyPoi wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:33 pm I don't understand why you keep trash-talking in mails and post updates about how you hate Karikalan... yet you don't help your own team with razes/Captures... You keep talking rubbish and crying on forums but you sit under ID 24/7.

I don't understand you keep talking about Karikalan so much are you in love with him or what?

I hope you have a good day!
So as you can all see this quote is what I have to deal with in game. :lol:

Let me address these claims made

I have never trash talked in game mail , I would certainly like some proof of that. Perhaps forward me the mail thread where I am doing it. I in return will forward you the mail thread I have with Karikalan and show you some of his real trash talking. Its disgusting honestly what he says

Why I do not capture or Raze? Thats not my play style. I am a ransack/pillager. I like to cripple my opponent not give them the freedom to move around the map with free village slots also its less honor to pillage/ransack so I can have more effect on the battlefield with the limited amounts of honor I have. As demonstrated yesterday with my 68 attacks and as a result H-16 lost one of their allies :/ sorry about that

This whole ID talk. It is a war, but first when you finish reading this go to the map and check how many H-16 villages around Wales are under ID? Like 95% of them. So you know the whole kettle calling the pot black thing...But for me I do not complain of that because if not under ID in war when you offline then you may get back online to see a missing village. I understand why H-16 are ID

You will see my villages on weekends and long holiday weekends off ID 24/7 when I can attend to their needs. But I do have a job though the week to pay for my card use :lol:

So if 2 or 3 days every week of me not being on ID is not enough for H-16 to do something then perhaps I am just too much to handle :/

I look forward to you forwarding me in game that mail you have of me trash talking. peaceout PG

Return to “World 11 Lounge”