State of the server W-11

All discussion related to activity in World 11 should be posted here.
Priest Guardian

State of the server W-11

Post by Priest Guardian »

As of today there are less than 3K players and there is still one House unclaimed by any factions

Its a slow server by some standards but I do not mind. That just gives players who may be late to the server a chance to catch up

I just hope we do not see any wars until at least half the server can participate . The 30 day wars some servers in the past have seen are stupid and greedy without cause, in the end just killing servers. Honestly fought by cowards who are the minority and carded up (top 100 players of a 3000 player base)

They attack the other 2900 players who are not ready for war and then BRAG about their victories to all.....LOL!!!!

Maybe this W-11 will turn out to be different and a fair fight for all involved.....a true challenge. Something SHK's servers are not use too :shock:
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
DontBeaWuss

Re: State of the server W-11

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Doubt it....unless FF does something different to bring new players to the game, it'll just go like the others imo...stale and boring.
Priest Guardian

Re: State of the server W-11

Post by Priest Guardian »

Rumors abound to prepare for war

Top 100 at it again it seems

Well I will just defend most likely. Not interested in war at day 30. No point in it

Personal squabbles are one thing but full on house vs house war benefits no one IMO this early in a server with less than 3 K players and less than 1% able to Raze
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “World 11 Lounge”