Firefly $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Chat not related to Kingdoms. Keep it clean!
Priest Guardian

Firefly $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Post by Priest Guardian »

One of the things I learned over the years playing FTP games is how they make $$$$

Here is a tip Firefly

BOOSTED card pulls. Advertise a weekend of boosted 'random' card pulls from random card packs. EXAMPLE This weekend will be a Boosted honor card pull weekend. Every random card pack you open will have a 10% bonus to retrieve a honor card (chivalry card) .

thats just a example the % chance can change or the type of card pull can change (defense/attack/scout/etc....) . But either way any chance increase to pull a certain type of card will increase the amount of those card packs opened and purchased

Plarium game RAID make millions every month and a completely free to play game but they know how to get players to open their wallets. In exchange the income they receive allows them to advertise (millions each month) and develop the game
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Priest Guardian

Re: Firefly $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Post by Priest Guardian »

Just thought of this one

Bonus to card pts with cards traded in for limited time

Yep , I am all over that one. then with all the cards traded in I gonna need more cards so I buy more ;)

I def should be part of the marketing division of Firefly. Firefly would be Billionaires
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
DontBeaWuss

Re: Firefly $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Post by DontBeaWuss »

FireFly don't care...they get enough mugs paying for crowns as it is.

Return to “Off Topic”