HACK ACCOUNT h14 <gc7>

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 7 should be posted here.
KONG SKULL ISLAND

HACK ACCOUNT h14 <gc7>

Post by KONG SKULL ISLAND »

i was in vacation mode for 15 days and russian hack my account and open my VM and start raze my villages ..< himcc > < legend diman1 > <
alisa161rus > also they use my card points.. this is not fare game..take a action regarding these players.. otherwise all players will leave the game and noone interested to come back on this game again..

lots of cheating going on .and i really think u should take a action regarding this ... russian all doing cheating and hving cards points..and faith points..using cheat codes.. will u stop this.. i hope u will take action..

kong skull island
JeetKuneDo

Re: HACK ACCOUNT h14 <gc7>

Post by JeetKuneDo »

@ Lady Insight
Just look now they hacked Kong skull islands account they use his card points now h14 take his villages we will not let this rest
Fire Fly is in breach of there own rules and codes of ethics for a game that you charge us for in real money and also uk and international laws
regarding gaming commerse

You must know that in this game we have players that are accounts and lawyers we will not drop this and will expose FF for what it realy is

You realy need to look at our data breaches in this game that you charge us for :shock:
toompower

Post by toompower »

Since my childhood I loved to play all Stronghold games. Untill this day I remain a big fan of their games. Same goes for SHK. Sadly we've seen all sort of ways people are cheating. Players with several accounts, sharing accounts, usage of bots, etc. But the game was playeble. Numbers, teamwork and activity remained key to winning a game.

But hacking accounts goes to far... People spent loads of money & time into this game, to find a wrong enemy that hacks into your account... For the sake of Stronghold and his players please stop this madness... ;-(
JeetKuneDo

Post by JeetKuneDo »

Well said toompower
JeetKuneDo

Post by JeetKuneDo »

we still have no reply here from admin we will not stop in our quest to expose shk for what it is

its a sad day when the russian take over your game as an investor look at real life
Lady Insightful

Post by Lady Insightful »

There has been no hacking of our system or any data breach. Players are responsible for the security of their log in information and should never share it with other players.

If you still believe there is an issue please put in a ticket with our Support system.
MrLordKing

Post by MrLordKing »

Sorry Lady
Ther is going on a Massive Multi Accounting and Hack Cheat on GC7
If you and your system dont chack it...belive me the Players do.

As I Reported it alredy to the SHK STAFF. But thay can nothing do as thay say.
( Because ther is a system thasts should do the job...but as it seams a Bad Job )

The Multi Accounting Chiters Game Style I dont Care so much as Im Not an Angel in the Game Worlds.
What I care are my Players.
As now the h14 ( Russan Players with Special Free Hand Gamer Rules to Hack Cheat ).
Startet to put Personal Swords on Ukraine and USA Players just for fun in the GC7 Server as this Real Life Russan/Ukraine War strated...
But belive me is Not Fun for everyone as it has nothing to do with the game anymore to be honest.
( Such Game Style is maybe "OK" in Russland but Not in EU )

As I Said today to the SHK STAFF so I Tell you now.
This Story will come out on every Gamer Forum arond the Globus as Im alive.
This whats going on on GC7 has noting to do with the SHK anymore.

Enjoy the game
MrLordKing
Last edited by MrLordKing on Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrLordKing

Post by MrLordKing »

@Lady
Well, the Russian players have figured out a way to use the friends request to cheat the program for over ten years, and nothing has been done. I doubt that the Admins will care what happens here on GC7. I know that when I went to the home site and it shows the accounts being created for every one account that was US or Germany Flag there were forty or so Russian accounts based on the Country.

Where as other Country accounts had player names like MrLordKing, the Russian accounts were DDHF4321, and DDHF4323, you can't tell me that these are individual players creating these accounts.

When you see twenty accounts in a row created with DDHF

So Lady Insightfult what you have smart to say now????
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Sad to say, FireFly either haven't the tools to stop cheating or they haven't the appetite to stop the cheating imo.

I've seen it so many times and I've even read conversations outwith SHK where players admit they use bots, some also admitted that they use TeamViewer to monitor each others accounts so, technically, all players can be in play 24/7 because, the player that sleeps has given authority for the player online to do stuff on their behalf. There's also the conversations regarding money changing hands to have a player spawn onto the map and give players 30 odd days of ID on all their villas.

I've given up on reporting now because, even if someone is banned for using bots for instance, they're soon back online cheating again.
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Lady Insightful wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:09 pm There has been no hacking of our system or any data breach. Players are responsible for the security of their log in information and should never share it with other players.

If you still believe there is an issue please put in a ticket with our Support system.
Yes, This
Confirmed
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “Global Conflict 7 Lounge [Closed]”