ID doesn't seem to work against invasion Captains

The Wolf, The Pig, The Snake and The Rat are back with an unquenchable thirst for blood. We need you to rise to the challenge to hold your defences against them, raze their castles to the ground, and send them fleeing with their tails between their legs!
DontBeaWuss

ID doesn't seem to work against invasion Captains

Post by DontBeaWuss »

As the title says, and on more than one occasion, I've had villas ID well before the Spain anchor opening and for hours after it opened which would normally protect my villas from invasion Captains although not normal invasion armies. Again, even though I've been ID before and during the opening of the Spain Anchor, I now have a string of invasion Captains on their way to one of my villas with no break seen amongst the Snakes coming from it. I ID my villas for 8 hours today at 11:41 which ended at 19:41.....

Please tell me whether this is an anomaly/bug or has FireFly changed the game engine to ignore ID of villas prior to invasions, ie, no point in IDDing as invasion Captains will still visit the villas. I am not the only player that has had this happen to them.

Return to “Wrath of the Wolf”