Game very unfair and not balanced.

All discussion related to activity in Global Realm 7 should be posted here.
Lord Thornby

Game very unfair and not balanced.

Post by Lord Thornby »

Hi, I hope everyone is well. I am currently playing GR7 and have played a few previous eras and it is always the same. The dominant House which includes all of the professional players, in this Era House 10, is 3 million points ahead of any other team in the Glory Race. They have got to that point by bullying every other team out of existence or forcing them to give them the king seats in exchange for being neutral. No point to the game really when they have won every game every year since the beginning. No fun, no balance and point to the game as it is and most people play for a little while and leave never to come back. What could be fairer is if every House had a safe area. For example, Every House was given a Country that could not be taken from them and their House Colour matched the colour of the country designated to them. In each of the designated countries, there could be 100 Parishes to allow each faction member to have and develop a parish. Each Parish could have 6 villages to attract the little farmers who don’t want to fight to the game. The rest of map could be designated war zones where you have to hold 70 percent of the Parishes with that country to hold the king seat which would contribute to Glory points. With this game model, Players would have choice on how they played. Some people have less time and money to fight than others but you would keep them as players as they would not be being destroyed continuously and becoming discouraged to the point they leave the game never to come back. Look at the map right now, it is totally House 10. They have won the whole game already and it is only Era 3. Once the teams were forced by them to become neutral in exchange for the King Seat the whole game was won for House 10. Unfortunately, I just bought cards so will use them and then leave the game. I spent quite a bit on the game but for what, never once did my have even have the slightest ability to win against the professional players. If you can’t achieve what is suggested, at the least, allow us to buy indiction cards the same as every other card we can buy and not hope to win one in packs. At least with that, some players might have a chance against the professionals.
DontBeaWuss

Re: Game very unfair and not balanced.

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Unfortunately, FireFly do not care....these players pay money and that's what matters in business.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

SHK hasn't been a good game for many years, however, there are pockets of players with alts and money that keeps Firefly ticking over, so to speak, so that Firefly can concentrate on their other game developments without having to worry about SHK.

SHK hasn't had much improvement (if any) for many years; they just trundle out the same maps with the same quests and the same players seem to be playing them with their alts, bots and access to each others' accounts.

It's time to lay down the rusty swords and find a new game where the game developers actually care about their players and their playing experience.
Lord-Goose

Post by Lord-Goose »

haha, no one asks you to be a noob, this happens on any server and any similar game, if you want to be a farmer, you had to enter the appropriate house, for example,h13 or h18, but you betrayed us, and now you whine why everything is so bad, how bad we are

Return to “Global Realm 7”