Advent calendar

Important announcements and patch notes related to the iOS and Android versions will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not Start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
drusey

Advent calendar

Post by drusey »

I been away a few year but came back 3 month ago are they still doing the Christmas Advent calendar
Lord Friendly

Re: Advent calendar

Post by Lord Friendly »

Hello,

Yes, indeed the Christmas Calendar has returned.
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

Lord Friendly wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:32 pm Hello,

Yes, indeed the Christmas Calendar has returned.
I see that the stash bags have changed to Christmas presents, are we supposed to be getting wheelspins if we are the first to uncover them, like in previous years?

If so, then something doesn't seem to be working properly. Although I have uncovered over a hundred of these Christmas presents on two worlds in the last 2 days, I haven't received even a single wheelspin for my efforts.
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

5 minutes after I posted this the Christmas presents started to give wheelspins when you uncover them.

Thanks FF :)
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

I think the 1st time they did this, you had a wheel spin almost every 2nd or 3rd spin...now it seems to be 1 wheel spin out of every 30+ on average :D
Zbarlitu69

Post by Zbarlitu69 »

* me this * looks so retarded and *
im a loser nobody loves me im retarded i smell bad most people have met cats and dogs smarter than me my parents adopted me because the abortion failed im a loser nobody loves me im retarded i smell bad most people have met cats and dogs smarter than me my parents adopted me because the

Return to “News”