Criticisms - Wolf world

The Wolf, The Pig, The Snake and The Rat are back with an unquenchable thirst for blood. We need you to rise to the challenge to hold your defences against them, raze their castles to the ground, and send them fleeing with their tails between their legs!
Hadar

Criticisms - Wolf world

Post by Hadar »

IMO this world blows! I'm thinking I should be quitting it.

Why is it that a AI village can have more troops than a human player? I get 5 AI captain attacks all with 700 some troops while I'm sleeping. So it goes without saying the village was lost. I can have 500 troops not 700+. This is total BS and FF should know that. This world is poorly thought out and slanted in the AI's favor. Am I supposed to NOT SLEEP? Why would FF go live with such a dung heap of a world.

I guess it's for the best as I won't be buying any FF crowns anymore.
Can I heal plague in this world? No, Why have research provisions for it? It's just a cobbled mess that seems to be extremely low effort on FF's end

Y'all should be ashamed to pull this crap with your fan base. That is all.
tamer123

Re: Criticisms - Wolf world

Post by tamer123 »

the only way you get to enjoy or farm this map is to spawn in an area away from Wolf and have lots of friends in that area
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Hadar wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:37 pm IMO this world blows! I'm thinking I should be quitting it.

Why is it that a AI village can have more troops than a human player? I get 5 AI captain attacks all with 700 some troops while I'm sleeping. So it goes without saying the village was lost. I can have 500 troops not 700+. This is total BS and FF should know that. This world is poorly thought out and slanted in the AI's favor. Am I supposed to NOT SLEEP? Why would FF go live with such a dung heap of a world.

I guess it's for the best as I won't be buying any FF crowns anymore.
Can I heal plague in this world? No, Why have research provisions for it? It's just a cobbled mess that seems to be extremely low effort on FF's end

Y'all should be ashamed to pull this crap with your fan base. That is all.
Wolf world is there to be plundered in order to win spins which, in turn, will give you rewards which you can use in any other Server as well as Wolf world. I think this is the reason why they make the Ai stronger than the human as, generally, you should reap more rewards than what you "spend" on Wolf world. There are players who play this world in the vane of a ransacker, ie, buy a charter, card an army, take over a Parish and raze as many Ai as possible before you lose your villa to the Ai, rinse and repeat. There are players who gain thousands of cards by doing this btw.

As to plague, yes, I've highlighted this on several occasions and this is where FireFly fall down...they just don't update/delete quests for this Server...very unprofessional in that sense.
killtractorman

Post by killtractorman »

I am playing on "Wrath of the Wolf" and something seems to be messed up. The game allowed the Wolf Invasion to capture 3 of my villages while I was on Interdiction.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

You must be ID before the Anchors open, otherwise, the Captains will make you toast, however, I have noticed recently that one invasion can start in the middle of or straight after an invasion is ongoing so, we're all doomed unless we ID half the day lol

Return to “Wrath of the Wolf”