Getting Peace After A War

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
Tallguy181

Getting Peace After A War

Post by Tallguy181 »

I have always in the past been able to get peace after a war. Full disclosure I'm almost 80 years old and haven't fought much for years. So usually nobody is very angry at me and to be honest I would fight more if I could. I have been unable to get peace in GC6 and may be forced to leave this world. Too bad I had no attacks for a few days and invested heavily in crowns. Then found out I have swords on me. Not sure where I'm going with this. Just seems to me to be a shame to see one of the oldest players forced off a world. I may just quit SHK but not sure what else I can do with my time. tbh I'm getting too old to learn new games although there is one I can play a little. Don't really expect any sympathy or understanding but decided this might be worth a shot. Never posted in a SHK forum before.

DontBeaWuss

Re: Getting Peace After A War

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Congrats on reaching a fine age! May you continue to have many more years that are happy and healthy :)

As to the game, unfortunately, it seems no-one cares about the lives of other players unless they have known each other for many years.

There are players on this game going through really bad times with health and mental conditions and can only play in short bursts of time. Many players have ill family members and have to take time out to take care of them etc, etc,

All in all, there's no chivalry in this game so the best bet would be to find another world where you can join a Faction and have some sort of peace, good luck!

BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

The people you have fought against probably does not give you a peace because they think you will save Faith and attack them again.

But if you stay natural and leave out of conflict, I dont think you will get targeted too much. The best way is generally to move completely to a new area.

Tallguy181

Post by Tallguy181 »

Barely attacked them at all. A few one army razes and one of those wanted to be razed, he was in game and no defense plus he had deleted castle. tbh I'm just getting too old to fight much. I was mostly just holding parishs. Not sure if I want to keep playing after this.

Tallguy181

Post by Tallguy181 »

I have decided to abandon north mexico and probably GC6. I'm having trouble finding an apartment that doesn't have long stairways I can't get up and down with my walker. The ones I've found with elevators are just too expensive.

Tallguy181

Post by Tallguy181 »

It looks like The Boys From Brazil have not accepted my offer to leave north mexico

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

It's a shame there are some players on SHK who try and dominate other players for the rest of the life of that particular map and, imo, that's tantamount to bullying.

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Yes, this game used to be so much fun.....not now since the cheating weeds are winning.

KnightMarauder

Post by KnightMarauder »

I'm not sure when the precedent was set, but it wasn't this server. It is what it is, when you fight to nearly the end you should know you won't get peace, so its a fight to the death. Thought nearly everyone knew that with the latest H9 alliance/H15 alliance war. If we'd have on the other end, we'd have been killed off aswell like on a previous server. You win some, you lose some :P

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

KnightMarauder wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:38 pm
I'm not sure when the precedent was set, but it wasn't this server. It is what it is, when you fight to nearly the end you should know you won't get peace, so its a fight to the death. Thought nearly everyone knew that with the latest H9 alliance/H15 alliance war. If we'd have on the other end, we'd have been killed off aswell like on a previous server. You win some, you lose some :P
A fight to the death would be fine if it was fair and without cheating - you just can't win against players who access and babysit players' accounts through something like TeamViewer and you certainly can't win against players who buy ID and/or use auto-id botting software and that's the reason many players are either leaving altogether or stopped ploughing money into this game.

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge”