Multiple duplicate players?

Forum to discuss USA World 7.
cra66ig

Multiple duplicate players?

Post by cra66ig »

Over the last 15 minutes about 30 players entered this server with names that start Lord30_______. How can that be? I also saw many more that with the same format of name that had no activity. Is there a story to this?
Firefly Staff

Re: Multiple duplicate players?

Post by Firefly Staff »

Lord accounts ('Lord' followed by a collection of numbers) are guest accounts automatically created exclusively for unregistered mobile players that download and open the game - It's not uncommon to see a lot of players signup in this manner from mobile app stores. These guest accounts can be renamed if the players choose to register with us. Players cannot log in with these guest accounts on a PC without registering first. Hope this answers your question :)
cra66ig

Post by cra66ig »

Thank you for your response. I understand what you said but it does not make sence. The large number at one time seems to be unrealistic. Can an unregistered player move that account to a registered name at a later date?
Duke Locksley

Post by Duke Locksley »

Very likely all alts - we're seing a large influx of them, probably one particular house playing dirty.

There's definitely alt activity across the north east of the map. Firefly should be on this like a ton of bricks.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

LOL...did you not read the reply from Lord Elegance????????????
cra66ig

Post by cra66ig »

The five near me have had no activity since they landed.

Return to “USA 7 Lounge [Closed]”