This Game Is Over

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
ALiNaBaT

Re: This Game Is Over

Post by ALiNaBaT »

That’s strongly right
I was reported some cheaters some time but unfortunately admin doesn’t send me any answer ;) ;)
Maybe this game is like a money maker machine for them :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HamzeEslami

Post by HamzeEslami »

Shame on shk.
How human are you really?
Do you block a player who has years of experience and has never used a robot for nothing?
Respect the old players a little .....

-Dariu5h-

Post by -Dariu5h- »

that right my friend
Shk always you tell to us accept Terms of Use Agreement game, but I think Shk want don't ban players that use bots and multi accounts, this how is fair game?

alielcapokmaaAa

Post by alielcapokmaaAa »

Hi, check out this list of bin errors that occurred in it.

ALiNaBaT

Post by ALiNaBaT »

Pls give me a right answer : why should commander-in-chief is baned ?
Give us a prove
Because I absolutely know he didn’t play with bot and if say he have multiple account ( that I know he hasn’t ) u can baned all of them cause that’s the only account he have in this game and every player know this
Or u just listen to anyone expend money for your game ;)
And that’s the reason u don’t like our team

It’s not fair game men :)

BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

gecmis olsun

BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

I gave my sympathy for a previous friend. How is it related to us.

BOH-StarReaper

Post by BOH-StarReaper »

Everyone gets banned for a reason its not a magical unicorn SHK whips out randomly to punish people.

You were multi accounting and you got nailed, a TON of you guys multi account and most of you all get caught then cry because of it, or you get someones account and use that, then you get banned for that, Alot of you guys think your so Fing smart I hear all the counter measures that are deployed but end of the day you guys dont know how simple logging of the client works and you get pinched. Then yall come on the forum and cry you got banned for no reason and your clean as the driven snow while crying that the account a friend gave you just got banned.

Womp Womp

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

BOH-StarReaper wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:05 am
Everyone gets banned for a reason its not a magical unicorn SHK whips out randomly to punish people.

You were multi accounting and you got nailed........
According to multiples of players, banning of Accounts can seem arbitrary as there are no reasons given for the banning of an Account. The rest of us may say there's always a reason for banning of Accounts but there's always room for mistakes to be made as well, imo.

Meanwhile, there's still a lot of scout/cart and thee worse bot - the ID bot - getting used by players which is against Gameplay and Terms of Service so why aren't these players getting banned also?

trykulla

Post by trykulla »

I honestly just think we gotta boycott, its the only thing that will do anything at this stage, otherwise its just supporting this corrupt behavior on both ends.. i dont wanna say it, i love this games strategy and quirks and community. oh well money talks and i got no more to give ya firefly

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge”