Horrible Game Lag

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
TheVegabond

Horrible Game Lag

Post by TheVegabond »

I play on an android device quite a bit and after one of the last patches it is basically became impossible for me to move troops or pitch in a full castle. If I have full pit h and move the pitch it's not so bad but as soon as I place maybe 200 troops the lag is almost unbearable. I let it go for awhile without saying anything because I figured FF would have to know about this and it would be fixed.

Are there any other mobile players that can give me any tips for improving performance when moving troops and pitch in a full castle?

Thanks!
MjKit

Re: Horrible Game Lag

Post by MjKit »

it happens to me only when there are support troops placed on my castle, the more green troops there are the more the game have lag
if i use my own troops all works good
TheVegabond

Re: Horrible Game Lag

Post by TheVegabond »

This continues to be a huge problem for me. Is anybody else experiencing long load times, long delays when switch between views, such as village to world or world to village?

Maps are taking so long to load that my phone goes into hibernate mode and it doesn't matter which map I am logging into.

I will do some research on support troops vs my troops but that really doesn't help at all because the purpose of having support troops is to place them in your castle which makes available your armies so you can attack and do other things without leaving your castle undefended. Using support troops is also important when loading the castle with over 500 troops.

The one thing that I have noticed is that when placing troops when attacking seems to be better now. I have less problems with troops getting pulled into the same highlight or grouping which used to result in me needing to clear the cache and resetting the game for everything to function properly again.

Getting really frustrated here.

Return to “Technical Help”