Login issues since Xmas Event

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
naitik

Re: Login issues since Xmas Event

Post by naitik »

I am facing the same issue.

Login bar is not progressing, if sometime does it stops in between.

i tried to ping login.strongholdkingdoms.com , that all packets get lost. Server timed out.
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

I am having the same issue, the progress bar just freezes in one position and all my network IO traffic halts.
Firefly Staff

Post by Firefly Staff »

Hi guys - if you could let us know which world(s) you are trying to log into, with what device and who your internet service provider is ( such as Qualcomm, BT etc.) and whether this happens every time or just on occasion we can hopefully work on repeating this our end, currently we haven't been able to identify any login issues. Thanks for your help and patience!
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

Hopefully you're no longer having login issues? If so please submit a ticket on our support site.

You have also mentioned that you play with two accounts, which is against our Terms of Service. We have banned your additional account, further violations will result in all accounts being banned.
NaTRoX61

Post by NaTRoX61 »

I'd say admins that dont even know own setuped rules. :)
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

There are five common Worlds that the alt account shares with your main account.
NaTRoX61

Post by NaTRoX61 »

i use pc and mobile as well and i dont like the auto joining world on the app. on pc i can select what world i want to join. Something i could add to "missing features" thread that noone cares about i think even an admin didnt read that :lol: . Yikes for the time and effort. How is it so difficult to make the app like on pc?
NaTRoX61

Post by NaTRoX61 »

and yea king phillip i know youre a veteran player that stood loyal to the game till present day.
NaTRoX61

Post by NaTRoX61 »

Just statin the facts ;)
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

Lord Elegance wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:35 am Hi guys - if you could let us know which world(s) you are trying to log into, with what device and who your internet service provider is ( such as Qualcomm, BT etc.) and whether this happens every time or just on occasion we can hopefully work on repeating this our end, currently we haven't been able to identify any login issues. Thanks for your help and patience!
I use a PC computer, and my ISP is ViaSat, a satellite based ISP here in the US. It happens when logging into both wolf world and world 2. This happens every time that I log in and seems somehow related to the advent calendar.

My system loads the PC client, and I log into SHK. The News page takes a longer period of time to load than usual, then it switches to the advent calendar. After making my selection(s) on the advent calendar, I then select the world that I wish to play on. The progress bar moves to about the 10% position and then all network traffic with your servers halts. I generally have to log out and back in 2 or 3 times before it will allow me to play.

This is actually not a new issue, if you check the old forums you will see the same issue being reported many times during your Christmas advent calendar event for at least the last 3 years.

Return to “Technical Help”