Important: Missing mobile features. Optional future additions that improve game experience

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
NaTRoX61

Important: Missing mobile features. Optional future additions that improve game experience

Post by NaTRoX61 »

Hello Firefly!

I am an officer of an alliance with around 400+ players. We are mobile players play and communicate every day. We took the time and gathered some features that are missing for mobile. These missing features would help rivaling with the pc plattforms. Its difficult to compete with pc players due to these missing features:

-Fixing catapults: The flying line is missing only the impact circle is visible since more than one year. This make it nearly Impossible to create decent formations.

-add local formations tab to create local formations (cloud only formations isnt enough)

-improving troop placement (fix sticky troops bug)

-add individually selecting troops (possible solution: long press on touchscreen you can drag a square and troops in this square get selected for moving/remove options similar to pc)

-add selecting all troops of a unit (possible solution: By double touching on a unit all units get selected for moving/remove options) this feature would be essential for players who build only expensive pitch monster castles. You could spam the remove button but after you remove a block of a unit the game prioritizes to remove pitch first this is absolutely devastating for these castle types. This would give players the opportunitiy to do fast counterattacks like on the pc.

- Little castle building improvement: place walls and moat while moving the finger on touchscreen (place individually and place a block of walls as option) these feature would drastically help in building pitch monsters confortably.

All these features exist on the pc plattform and need to be in mobile as well.

Optional suggestion for mobile only:

-Different world types (E.g. Europe realm ..., Dommination realm ..., German realm ..., etc.) Would be nice to see different types then only Global realm

Now some optional suggestions that applys to all plattforms. We would really appreciate it if you add these features over time to time:

-Outposts (This was David Spy's suggestions in one of his videos) Outposts work similar to a village you dont need to build a village. You can send troops, ressources and build only a castle. You can attack / raze with it. This feature would be beautyful. Its absolutely annoying and painful to watch over 30+ villages

-Traders and Monks should not count into army space

-premium token applys on the account not on one specific world

-Cooldown until respawn on map on era 3+ servers. Less trolls/rouges/village jumpers, more reasons to card castles against attacks. Once you are removed, you are removed...

-convert gold into Card points with a weekly cap (for example 500-1000 cp per week). This would motivate players to trade a lot and put more playtime.

-Adding a Beginners world: This was a suggestion from a player in one thread i remember. Its a never ending world with no compettition (no house system) and extreme high honour and captain costs for capture/raze to protect players (noob protection). Honour gain should be like on era 1. New player must play that server before they can join the real servers. When you reach duke/prince you can leave the world and youre able to join other worlds. This would be a heavy punch to alt account abusers.

-Tournament modes: Maps that last 1-7 days all cards for free except honour, honour boost, research cards and "best" card types. Adjusted research times for these maps. Automatically applied Premium token features on these maps. Costs to join a map: 1 Game = 7-day Premium token 3 Games = 30-day Premium token. For these modes a ranking/leaderboards system to determine the best players in the game. Small rewards for winning/participating a Tournament world.

-castle attack simulator: A separate editor and simulator where you can build a castle like you want and do a attack Simulation with formations. You can adjust in "settings" for example what cards are used and activated and how many timed attacks with what formations should be simulated.

-for account safety and reduce the amount of account sharing abusers add two factor authentification.

I appreciate all players, moderators and developers if they read and give their thoughts about it. We appreciate any constructive feedback.

Regards

NaTRoX61
NaTRoX61

Re: Important: Missing mobile features. Optional future additions that improve game experience

Post by NaTRoX61 »

To the point of non premium token world:

You have to look it in this way that the pt is next to the carders one of ff biggest money gain. So a non Premium world wouldnt be so rentable.

And to the monk point:

How the faith point costs work are ok. Its cheap in early eras and later increasing. And removing faith point cap would not make much sense. Newer players cant catch up to the longer playing ones. And this is why not many players join on age worlds.

Newer smaller worlds:

I agree. Not much to say about it :)
NaTRoX61

Re: Important: Missing mobile features. Optional future additions that improve game experience

Post by NaTRoX61 »

Its been already a week and not even a mod replied. This is really not cool. We put time and effort to find all these missing features and suggestions and no response. We gave you kindof a "roadmap" for the app. But no reply is also a reply. It seems like were not mutch worth for you.
TheVegabond

Post by TheVegabond »

Exactly, I feel the same way about the lack of response.

Maybe they are so busy putting out fires that they don't have time to answer our posts.

I like your suggestions for the mobile app and I have 1 more that would be extremely helpful...
There needs to be a better way to influence voting. Maybe the use of a slider instead of hitting the target button several times to only pass your target. If not a slider then at least an arrow so you can navigate the list both ways.

As far as bugs, I have been having a difficult time with lagging and I'm not sure if it is due to the app or my android device. At first I thought it was the advent event but it didn't go away after the event ended.
guiguilamenace

Post by guiguilamenace »

All merge on the future game Medieval Dream Battle this epic Game Community without bugs !!!!!

Return to “Feedback”