AI Attack Gameplay

War of the Wolf was Closed.
naitik

AI Attack Gameplay

Post by naitik »

I dont know if it is new game play or not. But in this world AI attack is somehow related to Castle hardness.

When i capture a new village from rats i got rat captain attack which was only with 50 peasants. Other villa with large castle is receiving huge attacks.

Did any one experience the same ?
WaywardChampion

Re: AI Attack Gameplay

Post by WaywardChampion »

I think it has more to do with what type of AI attacks you.

I was attacked by the snake with multiple 450+ armies with catapults against my 300 point wooden castle a few minutes after the initial peace interdiction wore off on day 2.

The Rat sends as many as 860 peasants and 5 captains in each capture or raze attack.

The snake sends armies with 450+ troops and catapults, as well a 5 captains.

The pig and the wolf send even stronger attacks.

I have found that my best defense against an AI cap attack, when I am online, is to raze the attacking AI's village before its attack lands. The AI cap attacks move VERY slowly so you will generally have a couple of hours to form an army and destroy their village.
Marcimio999

Re: AI Attack Gameplay

Post by Marcimio999 »

WaywardChampion wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:48 pm I have found that my best defense against an AI cap attack, when I am online, is to raze the attacking AI's village before its attack lands. The AI cap attacks move VERY slowly so you will generally have a couple of hours to form an army and destroy their village.
This is the only way to survive the 5 Wolfcaptains IMO.
Each army of the wolf can contain up to 500 catapults..
And the wolf moves extremely fast compared to the snake or rat-
you have less then 10min to counter-raze the wolf in time.

Return to “War of the Wolf”