Account confirmation over email

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
LordRainmaker

Account confirmation over email

Post by LordRainmaker »

Greetings,

My father (his ingame name is Crogerila) is a long time SHK player, since the very early beginnings, he also introduced me to your RTS strategy games. I already invested money in SHK.

Crogerila cannot access his email account that he used to register on Stronghold Kingdoms. He opened two support tickets but both were ignored. Why?

Please Firefly, let him play with his original account. He collected more than 1400+ cards. Don't let us drive away from your game. Let him recover his account under his new/recent email address.

Waiting for your reply,
Rain
DontBeaWuss

Re: Account confirmation over email

Post by DontBeaWuss »

https://www.strongholdkingdoms.com/acctrecovery

You need to fill out the above form and you need to supply a NEW email address.
LordRainmaker

Post by LordRainmaker »

We did supply with new email but got rejected.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

According to Lord Alacrity in another thread :-

"There is no general problem with the account recovery system, however, you must be sure that you have entered your replacement e-mail correctly and without typos in order to receive the mail. If you have made an error in the spelling of your replacement e-mail, please submit the form again".

If it's been rejected then it's possible that, at some point in time, it's already been registered against an SHK account, ergo, not a new email.
LordRainmaker

Post by LordRainmaker »

We created another new email and got rejected yet again. I think they are doing this intentionally. I trully regret spending any money with these rats

Return to “Technical Help”