Information found on Dark Web

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
WaywardChampion

Re: Information found on Dark Web

Post by WaywardChampion »

Steam sent me a similar E-Mail message this weekend, along with the attempted unauthorized users IP Address, and SHK has reset my password.

Interestingly enough, I have never logged into SHK using Steam and it isn't even listed as one my games.

I have since changed my passwords on both Steam and SHK, however I am concerned that this may be of larger scope than just one or two players accounts.

FF, please be more forthcoming in notifying us promptly by e-mail or in the forums about account/data theft issues than you have been with similar issues in the past.
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

We enabled a forced password reset on all compromised accounts. Players would be unable to login, until their password was changed.

The information about this breach has been on the forum for sometime -
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=36501

We also had in-game messages shown to all users on PC and Mobile regarding the data breach, which was recently taken down.
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

vpalko3 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:17 pm @Lord Friendly,

Please have my account deleted. The "My Account" section does not have any sections nor options on removing, deleting, nor deactivating the account. I have also searched the forums on ways to deactivate or delete the account to no avail.

Please advise.
You have been added into the GDPR deletion system, please confirm the verification e-mail to be removed.

For future reference. Please email - dataprotection@fireflyworlds.com from the accounts e-mail address, including the username and we will process your request.

Return to “Feedback”