password reset NOT working

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Kodama Kailash

password reset NOT working

Post by Kodama Kailash »

I logged into game and got popup, that i need to reset password. But i'm not getting any emails when trying to do that.

I looked at mail server log - there is no rejects.

I don't need any recover process, because I HAVE ACCESS to my email and it works fine. I got automated email from Stronghold Kingdoms Support <support@en.strongholdkingdoms.com> when i opened ticket in support. But NO EMAILS from password reset process.

I know my password, i can log in, but can't move on, because of the popup, asking to reset password.

Support is not answering on ticket for 2nd day. I lost my villas, i lost king seat. It's UNPLAYABLE, if it goes this way.

WHY i can't access game worlds, if i have WORKING email AND remember my password?

I'm not goin to pay for this game anymore. It's awfull expirience.
Sinnekloas

Re: password reset NOT working

Post by Sinnekloas »

same with me. The link i got doesn´t lead to Action. Waiting for second day also... this is getting ridiculous, not realy trustwothy.
Alisa161Rus

Post by Alisa161Rus »

I logged into game and got popup, that i need to reset password. But i'm not getting any emails when trying to do that.

I looked at mail server log - there is no rejects.

I don't need any recover process, because I HAVE ACCESS to my email and it works fine. I got automated email from Stronghold Kingdoms Support <support@en.strongholdkingdoms.com> when i opened ticket in support. But NO EMAILS from password reset process.

I know my password, i can log in, but can't move on, because of the popup, asking to reset password.

Support is not answering on ticket for 1nd day. I lost my villas, i lost king seat. It's UNPLAYABLE, if it goes this way.

WHY i can't access game worlds, if i have WORKING email AND remember my password?

I'm not goin to pay for this game anymore. It's awfull expirience.
Alfredo the Strong

Post by Alfredo the Strong »

What I can not understand I have used only one email address since playing this game even changed my password a few months ago yet you tell me to change again. As yet no email back like from what I have heard from my friends are in same position. How much longer do we have to wait for this to be removed or resolved.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

From Lord Alacrity in another password resetting thread:-

The most common reason that we can not approve a request has been that the e-mail chosen already has a Stronghold Kingdoms account

Unfortunately, you'll have to create a new email address in order to gain access into your account. Don't forget, many months ago a shedload, if not all, email addresses were hacked so, it could be the new email addresses are required due to this catastrophic event.
Bassmace

Post by Bassmace »

please can i have my account back. i play as beelingus, am using this old account (bassmace - never used) because its the only way onto the forum, and now because of silly password forcing system i have had to set up another email account just to get my original account back. still waiting reply.

someone came and shut down my negative post about this very fast, but cant reply to my PM or give me back my account yet.
Your Russian playerbase might be used to all this multi account rubbish but i am not, i just want to play the game as beelingus only just like i have for years.
HiddenDisclaimer

Post by HiddenDisclaimer »

I have an active email account that it says it is sending a reset email to. It is a Yahoo email account. I am not receiving the reset email.. What is going on? I'm locked out of my account because your program won't send me an email. I don't need to change my email account because it is active, I need to receive the email to reset my password. What am I supposed to do?

How was this just released out of no where without any warning... Absolutely ridiculous. Been playing for 10 years and then just get locked out of my account for no reason. shm.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

DontBeaWuss wrote:From Lord Alacrity in another password resetting thread:-

The most common reason that we can not approve a request has been that the e-mail chosen already has a Stronghold Kingdoms account

Unfortunately, you'll have to create a new email address in order to gain access into your account. Don't forget, many months ago a shedload, if not all, email addresses were hacked so, it could be the new email addresses are required due to this catastrophic event.
As well as the info above...have you checked it's not went into your spam folder?
HiddenDisclaimer

Post by HiddenDisclaimer »

I just went ahead and submitted the ticket to change my email account... So I can log in now, However, now I can log into any game world EXCEPT GC5 which is the main world I play on. Its super weird. No problem logging into any other world, Just GC5. It pops up an error message and then times out. I submitted a ticket, but strange things are happnin.
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

Bassmace wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:16 am please can i have my account back. i play as beelingus, am using this old account (bassmace - never used) because its the only way onto the forum, and now because of silly password forcing system i have had to set up another email account just to get my original account back. still waiting reply.

someone came and shut down my negative post about this very fast, but cant reply to my PM or give me back my account yet.
Your Russian playerbase might be used to all this multi account rubbish but i am not, i just want to play the game as beelingus only just like i have for years.
Hello Beelingus, I am glad to see that you are still playing here :)

I had to reset my password too. My E-Mail account had tagged Shk's verification email as spam and it was only after checking in my spam box that I found it. Perhaps you have a similar issue?

Return to “Technical Help”