Confused and Shocked

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Priest Guardian

Confused and Shocked

Post by Priest Guardian »

The most popular server based on the total of those servers being released was UK map (which is personally my favorite)

Yet NO new UK map has been released with the new ERA rule set ?

A lot of conspiracy can be applied here but the most logical is that FF wants to limit the amount of servers released for each world type. Since there was 9 UK servers released , I suspect they wish those old servers to run out before releasing another

Unfortunately , for a player like myself that loves the game and that specific server most. I have been waiting for some time now since W-9 ended for a new UK server...…...even with the new ERA rules :/

I do hope some adjustments are made to the rule set with regards to glory earned that will stretch out a new UK server to at least 2 years and not under a 1 yr time frame which most new era rules seem to be making these servers turnover

Meanwhile, playing Path of Exile. Until the next UK server opens. Just be sure to send me the Email notification so I am there on day one :) Peaceout FF....from PG :)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Bglizard

Re: Confused and Shocked

Post by Bglizard »

I've been telling myself since age 1 of W9 PG "yeah when UK10 opens up I'm going immediately go to IoM and go super crazy on cards so I can take over the island and not give a * what is going on around the map"

that was like 4-5 years ago I've since given up on that plan (because era maps suck). Though I'm pretty sure a UK map is the only way they are going retain any of their playerbase at this point. Dom4 was a MASSIVE failure. Same with Mondo 2

If you count the domination, and the AI worlds they technically still have been releasing UK worlds, we just haven't gotten a proper normal one in a while.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Waiting in shk retirement home for something interesting to happen. Even a old school uk map would interest me. New era rules are horrific so would never play that.

How's the player base these days? Any new super carders emerged or is it the ai world abusers that are now ruling the roost
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Ahh meatball...you should visit the Age 4 map of Island Warfare...some good players here and the mechanism of winds over distances are truly a good addition to the game mechanics.

As to your question...it's not a matter of super carders, although they do exist and will exploit any new Ai world as soon as it opens (which I hope it doesn't), it's more a matter of alts, cheats and bots that are running the show in just about every Server - there are loads of complaints in these main forums about them so, if you have the use of a nifty bot that usurps honest playing then, as far as I can see, FF won't do anything about it.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

So same old *, I just checked me account still got a few cards and couple premium tokens to get me going. Island warfare I have zero research over there so wanted to jump into something quickly. Not really a lot of choices. W7 is the one that looks most interesting my first main world.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

yooo, now ask for the old rules to be back ( The age system )
Yoooooooooo
captkirk

Post by captkirk »

When the Age worlds are gone this game will die.

Era worlds are too fast, and the only people winning them are the super carders that can crush everyone with their money. Age worlds offered the opportunity for people to farm longer and stretch their resources.

Era rules put everyone on the same playing field faith wise in the long run, but it just makes the game more pay to win.

But Firefly doesn't care about the opinions of the majority, only the ones putting the most money in their pockets.
Priest Guardian

Guess I am no longer on the mailing list as I totally missed the opening of this world :/

20 days late and already 1 glory round down the hatch

whateve. L8tr
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

Sorry you missed the opening of this World.

The reason you didn't receive the World 10 email - Was due to not opening our previous emails. We're a small company and cannot afford to email the entire mailing list every time we announce something. So instead, mails are sent out to people who are opening our emails or occasionally open the other emails sent from us.
Priest Guardian

Lord Friendly wrote:Sorry you missed the opening of this World.

The reason you didn't receive the World 10 email - Was due to not opening our previous emails. We're a small company and cannot afford to email the entire mailing list every time we announce something. So instead, mails are sent out to people who are opening our emails or occasionally open the other emails sent from us.
makes sense and appreciate the reply. I am subscribed to the youtube channel which I check weekly. Maybe I missed the email

But a warm welcome ingame with old friends and my favorite map have put aside my grumbling discontent and I am now doing my best to rank and research up to speed, thanks

Return to “Feedback”