new parish

World 10 has Ended following the Final Age completion.
William Trask

new parish

Post by William Trask »

When I click around the surrounding parishes, all come up saying that they are under peace time and cannot be attacked, and yet, my parish is attacked, both flags are taken and the castle is open.
How do I repair the castle when nothing is available on the build screen because nothing is yet built in the town? Can’t build anything with no flags… how do I get out of this catch 22?
Xolotl

Re: new parish

Post by Xolotl »

I want to say it's because you are under peace, therefore you cannot attack a parish. I cannot attack your parish.

If you want to stop future attacks, become steward and send in your own troops to defend it - also the building (Architect's Guild) that unlocks castle structures doesn't need any flags to build.

And anyway it's Day 3 and you have 2 flags, so you can't have lost 2.
Ex-General in H5 - W2
Ex-Marshall of H14 - W3

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?
sweking

Post by sweking »

once you have voted youself in parish it will be open for attacks, a parish with no steward is still in peacetime.
How you get out of this problem no buildings and no flags. you dont.
Poco_88

Post by Poco_88 »

You can build the architect house without flags then donate banquet goods (44 venison, 17 chairs, 7 metal, 2 shirts) to get up to rebuilding stone walls. then donate troops to the parish. Joining a House can help prevent attacks, but some Houses are more trouble than they're worth.

Return to “World 10 Lounge (Closed)”