Quests

All discussion related to activity in Global Realm 5 should be posted here.
Bole13

Quests

Post by Bole13 »

I have a problem with quest rewards ,i finish them but still dont get rewards. Quest to invite friends i finished ,i called 2 friends and didnt get reward.Donation for Parish,i donated a lot of times and still didnt get reward.Construction crazy 1 is a quest to make 2 buildings at one day and did that several times and still didnt get reward.Quest to earn 100 coins,I earned once 300 and still nothing.I finished quest Chainmail,i introduced myself to more than 1 in-game player.And quest scouts 1 ,i scout 5 to 6 times every day and still didnt complete it.
DontBeaWuss

Re: Quests

Post by DontBeaWuss »

I am assuming that you're ticking the relevant quests - (you can only do one at a time).
Lethoran

Post by Lethoran »

Having the same issue.
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

Hi all.

Looking into this issue ourselves we are not experience issues with Quests. Could you confirm you are still having problems with Quests and if so, what Quest(s) is playing up.
Bole13

Post by Bole13 »

Now it works. You can start only one quest and when you finish that one you can start the next one. I didnt know that so thank you for helping me.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Send a ticket to Support...they wont deal with it here.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

I think that relates to having done a search for the problem in the forums, not sure though...redundant, as is a lot of this SHK malarkey lol

Return to “Global Realm 5 (Closed)”