The Russian problem

Global Conflict 5 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Lawlmaker

The Russian problem

Post by Lawlmaker »

From multi accounting to botting, finding you online and doxing you on facebook, now hacking accounts of players that invade their land ingame, at what point does firefly do something? When someone is swatted and gets killed?

I've been playing this game for a very long time and have donated well over a thousand dollars to this company as well as buying nearly all their games. If you do nothing about the russians you will lose another player forever. Literally 90%+ of the problems plaguing this game stems from Russians.

As I type this, global conflict 5 is in a 1v1, ALL YOUR * PLAYERS AGAINST THE RUSSIANS.

This has happened now on every world they play on, they cheat so much that we have to kill them first to play the game, fix your * you * idiots.
W4/W6/EU1/EU2/USA1/HERETIC/GLOBAL1/CHINA1/GLOBAL5
MiladySkye

Re: The Russian problem

Post by MiladySkye »

Lawlmaker wrote:From multi accounting to botting, finding you online and doxing you on facebook, now hacking accounts of players that invade their land ingame, at what point does firefly do something? When someone is swatted and gets killed?

I've been playing this game for a very long time and have donated well over a thousand dollars to this company as well as buying nearly all their games. If you do nothing about the russians you will lose another player forever. Literally 90%+ of the problems plaguing this game stems from Russians.

As I type this, global conflict 5 is in a 1v1, ALL YOUR * PLAYERS AGAINST THE RUSSIANS.

This has happened now on every world they play on, they cheat so much that we have to kill them first to play the game, fix your * you * idiots.
It isn't just the Russians. There are plenty of other nationalities (including French, South African, Irish, Serbian and English, that I'm personally aware of, and others I'm sure) who are cheating/alt accounting/acct sharing through TeamViewer and hacking shamelessly. They have hacks and bot programs for every conceivable situation and game mechanic.

And for the record, I got doxxed by American and UK players. I ended up filing a police report . . .

This game isn't safe. Our info was even hacked from Firefly.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
JustAnotherFarmer

Post by JustAnotherFarmer »

Look in your faction first before complaining about bot users cheaters hackers and so on on other teams ;) you guys have trade and scout bot running all day my friend. Besides that russian players play this more like a team game and win cause of that. You guys can barely work together for more than a month which is not enough to win.. Stop this everyone vs Russians * and maybe you will enjoy the game more. I play with them for years now and experience is way better there than in American controlled houses.. Although u have to translate everything they chat xD it is not about hacking that you dislike the Russians its about stupid us folks can't stand to be not as good as the evil Russians xD
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Russians are way better then slot of the main none Russian players. I actually played with a few Russians in my time and very respectful and just grind like *.

What I have noticed in my many years of shi is that you will have at least 50% of player base cheating. The other 50 are either your casual players not to bothered about the game and you have a handful of honest players.

I have played with every type of player you can imagine
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

I have played this game since ALPHA testing...before Russians ever knew about this game.

I have played against Russians players on GC servers. I even was called a "crazy player" from a russian when I chased them out of my area. I took it as a compliment :)

What I observed was that Russians when led by a good leader play the long game. You do not see them Prince in 15 days (from my experience)

I respect them and wish I wrote /spoke Russian better as I know I would enjoy the game more playing as one of their team M8s

peaceout PG
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I played with a few Russians and actually enjoyed playing with them. No nonsense no scheming they just love to fight. The main one's where bugaga and latetohate both great players. You do get some pricks though.

Meatys coming to a world near you soon watch out. Forums will kick into life again
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

About time.....there's too much tumbleweed in this'ere parts :D
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

G6 is coming in few days

Maybe this time I will make more new friends and connect to the game once again :) Perhaps taking a King seat will give me better options ...hmmm
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “Global Conflict 5 Lounge (Closed)”